• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Gaea Statue

DeletedUser7239

Dear FOE community, does anyone already got this GB any bp or already built on city? i ask because the new era came on live servers, but i want to know if the bp are already ready do be catch.

DeletedUser5429

On beta server, yes, some people have it.
As for live servers, you'll have to ask on the matching forum.

DeletedUser4256

On live servers it will be so hard to get Gaea BPs just by aiding so in this first arctic episode there is only one non-premium motivable bulding (mobile house) which is at the end of the tech tree.

btw, I wont build any mobile house in my city because the Arcology has better stats.

anyway it doesnt matter so much because it seems Gaea statue is not, lets say, a very useful GB

DeletedUser5097

On live servers it will be so hard to get Gaea BPs just by aiding so in this first arctic episode there is only one non-premium motivable bulding (mobile house) which is at the end of the tech tree.

btw, I wont build any mobile house in my city because the Arcology has better stats.

anyway it doesnt matter so much because it seems Gaea statue is not, lets say, a very useful GB
Or a AF production/house event building or AF Hall of Fame.:)

DeletedUser7239

So it must be a building from that age? i was thinking it was only the era were the player was that counted!