• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Guild Expedition Contribution ranking

DeletedUser

Reproduction Steps:
1. Fight the GE fights
2. check your ranking
3. --

Issue Description (10/10):

This not a real bug, not even a really big issue, but I do question it:

As you can see in the image, King Green and I share the same amount of points. The strange thing is that I was the first to reach that amount of points. It happends everytime: we start at the same amount of points, I fight first, he fights some time later, we end with the same amount of points, but he is higher ranked.

It makes more sense to me that the one who reaches that amount of points first, is mentioned first in the contribution ranking. I know there's nothing attached to the ranking, but still... :)

Player: Morwenna
World: zz1
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser Version: Chrome/49.0.2623.112
Viewport Size: 1842x997

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

Attachments

• guild expedition ranking.jpg
    guild expedition ranking.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 13

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Hi,

Thank you for reporting this to us. We have checked with the development team and there is currently no special ordering for ties in the contribution window, nothing in particular is implemented. But there are plans for additional work on the rankings. Feedback on this has been passed along so it would be considered at that time.

Marking the thread as 'not a bug' as it's a design matter and not an issue with existing game components.