• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Is Rain Forest Bonus a Bust?

DeletedUser5667

I have the Rain Forest Project at level 4. One of the bonuses for the RFP is a boost of the chances of finding Blueprints when M/P. For the past two weeks I have been M/P all of my Guild and my Friends list and my neighborhood, but it looks to me as if that boost is a fraud. When I polish or motivate a hundred people or more and receive no blueprints or occasionally one, or rarely two, this is less than before I built the RFP.
It seems to me as if that benefit is having a negative effect.
Has anyone else with the RFP noticed any effect from the Blueprints Boost ?

DeletedUser5667

Thanks, Tanmay11.
So what I have is a GB that says it will boost my chances of finding BPs, but in reality makes it less likely I will find BPs. Just wonderful. - - (Not) - - :mad:

DeletedUser5429

Unless there is a big bug, it does not lessen your chances to find blueprints.

But in the beginning, Rain Forest added raw percentage to your chance to get blueprints.
For example, without Rain Forest you have, let's say 2% chances to get a blueprint when you polish or motivate.
Rain Forest level 7 gave you 5.2% more chance, that is to say 7.2% chance.

Now at level 7 it gives you +73% based on your base 2%, that is to say 2 * (1 + 0.73) = 3.46%
So less than half what it was...

DeletedUser

uhm... i just wondered myself...
Rainforest at level 6... and helped ~300 players last 2 days... -> 2 Blueprints

Sorry.. but thats a huge waste of space in my city and Fp/goods now...
I build it, because of the feedback i had from other players... but now...

This should be changed again... its a future-gb and it should at least give an additional bonus you can feel while helping other players.
Lots of people told me, they wont build it, because there is no real chance to control if inno will nerf the bonus at any day. You dont have any numbers to control it...
And now... what should i say... im really pissed

DeletedUser5667

I agree entirely, summesumm.
I am still in CE, so the only reason I was able to build it is because when it was accidentally released early, all I needed to build it was EMA Goods. I can use the other bonus for daily Goods, but the alleged aid in finding BPs is extremely annoying.

DeletedUser5667

I still say that after building the Rain Forest Project I get FEWER BPs than before I built it. When I can M/P over 100 people 3 days in a row and get NO BPs, that is shameful. SOMETHING IS WRONG !!! :confused::mad:

DeletedUser4256

Unfortunatelly there's no way (to the players) to know if that increasing chance boost is working as it should or not

I feel the same as the OP and I'd say I'm getting less BPs than before when I didnt have this GB
It seems to me that the % increasing given by the Rain Project are just replacing the existing % chances instead of being added

I aid about 130 players daily and the increase boost is 47% ... still pretty low? I dont know

But as I said, all this are feelings or mere conjecture, too much darkness, impossible to prove anything

DeletedUser5473

Your looking at it wrong. As players grow they're friends grow in tech age as well. You need to compare apples with apples and not apples with oranges.

When you aid higher age buildings the chances are reduced. The only way to compare is a player that aids the same players for a week and compare results with a second player that aided the same number of buildings from the same ages with the rainforest great building. Saying I get less now compared to last month when 10% or more players in your social lists have upgraded their buildings is incomparable.

The majority of my friends are future era like me so most of my aids are future era so the results are fairly similar. I have a level 10 rainforest and I get more than 10 blueprints from aiding everyday. My list is about 250 players including hood, friends and guild. So that's roughly 1 in 25 aids. I also target just 3 ages for prints. Targeting certain ages and not every age helps. Mainly aiding I find gives more prints too. If I was to break down my daily prints it would be 2-3 future era, 5-6 middle ages, 2-3 progressive era, the occasional random bronze or iron age print when I help global players. In my opinion considering over 70% of my list is future era the rainforest great building definitely helps. One thing I have noticed thou is that when I use my dynamic tower it does interfere with my prints I can get.

~ vibe.

DeletedUser4256

When you aid higher age buildings the chances are reduced.

~ vibe.

why?
I dont know what one has got to do with the other

I was taking about amount of found BPs when aiding not what age the found BPs are

DeletedUser2752

why?
I dont know what one has got to do with the other

I was taking about amount of found BPs when aiding not what age the found BPs are
I think vibe is referring to how the buildings get bigger the further you progress, so there are then less buildings available to aid and hence you will receive more "Nothing was available to M/P" messages which means less BPs.

DeletedUser5254

so now we can add this rainforest to the GB hall of shame with the rest (ND, Colo, and Space Needle) :p

DeletedUser4256

right, I know, its obvious

but it was the same situation while I didnt have the Project
I built it about a month ago and my scenario has hardly changed in this sense

some stats just after my daily round, Rain Forest at level 3 (47%):
- today 125 aidings, -> 4 of them unsuccesful -> got 0 BP
- yesterday I also got 0 BP
- two days ago got 1 BP! (and I remember it pretty well, it was a Notre Dame BP)

so I also guess that you must level up this GB to a very high level to see its true effect

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5429

Except RFP gives goods?
Indeed! :)
When I built it, my primary interest was the bonus in getting blueprints, and the goods was a very valuable second bonus.
Since the blueprints rate increase got nerfed, its primary interest is the goods it produces, and its second bonus - the blueprints - is not really valuable.

HuscarlTW

Squire
Indeed! :)
When I built it, my primary interest was the bonus in getting blueprints, and the goods was a very valuable second bonus.
Since the blueprints rate increase got nerfed, its primary interest is the goods it produces, and its second bonus - the blueprints - is not really valuable.

completely agree

DeletedUser6409

Hard to keep track if it´s working or not but I get more prints on the world with it than the other without it. I find it a decent building but better for a lowlevel player (a lot like DT) but I´m mostly building it for here for the goods.