• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

NO CONNECTION

DeletedUser6604

Impossible today to connect on beta site
Am I the only one or someone could explain me what I must do ?
Thank you in advance
Have a good day

DeletedUser6604

I succeed with Chrome (usually I use Mozilla)
Sorry to disturb you

DeletedUser

You likely had problems as we were updating the server. Apologies for any inconvenience.

DeletedUser4229

chrome is not working for me
but I just got in with firefox

DeletedUser4229

I just don't like playing in firefox on my laptop, because I can't scale foe down in firefox. cities are simply too big and I have to scroll too much.

Been trying to get into the beta for more than half an hour now, loading only gets to 51-54%. Had others test it as well and they run into the same issue.

DeletedUser6501

I still can not connect with chrome... It gets stuck between 50% and 55%

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6645

Cant log in for the past half hour. Not with chrome and not with Firefox. The loading screen keeps on being stuck at 55 % max with reloading.

However I can log in just fine on the app, just no event assignments to be done.

DeletedUser

We had an issue with the server that has been fixed. You will need to clear cache to login.

DeletedUser6835

Chrome
Version 47.0.2526.106 m : impossible to connect

Firefox : Ok

DeletedUser6194

I was not able to connect Firefox, but I cleared the cache and everything was resolved

RedRed

Viceroy
Same here on firefox. Easy fix that worked for me:
1) CTRL+SHIFT+H (or Go on the hamburger icon on the top right corner > click on the history icon > on the bottom, click "show all history")
2) in the "search history" field, search zz1
3) right click on a result, click on "forget about this site"

this acts on the whole forgeofempires.com domain (so even for your live servers, but keeps the data of other sites)
All history items (browsing and download history, cookies, cache, active logins, passwords, saved form data, exceptions for cookies, images, pop-ups) for that site will be removed.

Last edited: