• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Mega Forge Point pack

DeletedUser

Just right click on the + to the right of the donation bar in the GB itself, and a FP Packet window will pop up. It's only 10 at a time, but it only takes two click so it's quite convenient. You don't need to mess with the FP bar at the top of the screen.

DeletedUser

I would remove the packages
and only have a FP counter in the inventory

and when you need FP you click on it and then select the amount you want with a slider or enter the amount directly

example:
I have 3423 FP in my inventory and take 123 of them

DeletedUser5149

Just right click on the + to the right of the donation bar in the GB itself, and a FP Packet window will pop up. It's only 10 at a time, but it only takes two click so it's quite convenient. You don't need to mess with the FP bar at the top of the screen.

Good advice, except it takes a left click.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6201

i allready do this and is not enogh. i need to give 300 400 click for a building. eq at jmill canaveral. is to much my head and hand hurtssss.
I need this mega pack pls.

DeletedUser

I do agree that a mechanic needs to be added to handle larger donations. Though I'm not sure if it would be better to have larger FP packs, or an improved mechanism to choose multiple packs or even type in a quantity of a certain pack size.

DeletedUser2752

I would remove the packages
and only have a FP counter in the inventory

and when you need FP you click on it and then select the amount you want with a slider or enter the amount directly

example:
I have 3423 FP in my inventory and take 123 of them
That's what I had in mind, but with our current functionality, I would believe there should be a quick withdrawal of 2FP and 9FP, plus a custom in which you can withdraw as many as you like.

DeletedUser4379

I agree. As the #1 contributor to a Level 100 Alcatraz, I can verify that dropping 2000 Forge Points 10 at a time is no fun.
The levels 77 & 78 weren't such a hoot, either.
And about all those others . . . .

Andi47

Overlord
With the current sizes of FP packages, it is possible to handle amounts of 2, 4, and any larger number.
(Mathematical proof:
* For a given even number n use n/2 packages of size two (of course there may be other solutions, but this is just to prove that there is at least one solution).
* for any given odd number k with k bigger or equal to 5, use one package of 5 FP and (k-5)/2 packages of size two. (and of course, there may be other solutions, but here I prove that there is at least one solution))

So it is possible to handle any number of spent FP when the following conditions are fulfiled:
1.) 2; 4 or any larger number of FP are spent (This condition may not be necessary, if Inno would allow us to spend FP without being bound to package size)
2.) 0; 2; 4 or any larger number of FP are remaining. Important: The remaining amount should NOT be less than zero.

Suggestion: When I donate FP to a GB - or when I spend FP to research (Yes, RESEARCH - this one is still an orphan concerning direct FP spending!), do:
* Ask how many FP I want to spend (so that I can type the number)
* Check if the aforementioned conditions 1) and 2) are fulfiled by the number I entered (reject the entered number if it is not valid)
* spend this number of FP to the GB (or to research if I am in the tech tree)
* if necessary rearrange the remaining FP packages to handle the remaining amount of FP (example: If I had one package of 10 FP and withdraw 2 FP, rearrange the remaining 8 FP so that they are represented as 4 packages of 2 FP each.)

I do agree that a mechanic needs to be added to handle larger donations. Though I'm not sure if it would be better to have larger FP packs, or an improved mechanism to choose multiple packs or even type in a quantity of a certain pack size.

Perhaps a variation of the trade system, 10,20,30, etc. ?

DeletedUser

That's what I had in mind, but with our current functionality, I would believe there should be a quick withdrawal of 2FP and 9FP, plus a custom in which you can withdraw as many as you like.
With the current sizes of FP packages, it is possible to handle amounts of 2, 4, and any larger number.
(Mathematical proof:
* For a given even number n use n/2 packages of size two (of course there may be other solutions, but this is just to prove that there is at least one solution).
* for any given odd number k with k bigger or equal to 5, use one package of 5 FP and (k-5)/2 packages of size two. (and of course, there may be other solutions, but here I prove that there is at least one solution))

So it is possible to handle any number of spent FP when the following conditions are fulfiled:
1.) 2; 4 or any larger number of FP are spent (This condition may not be necessary, if Inno would allow us to spend FP without being bound to package size)
2.) 0; 2; 4 or any larger number of FP are remaining. Important: The remaining amount should NOT be less than zero.

Suggestion: When I donate FP to a GB - or when I spend FP to research (Yes, RESEARCH - this one is still an orphan concerning direct FP spending!), do:
* Ask how many FP I want to spend (so that I can type the number)
* Check if the aforementioned conditions 1) and 2) are fulfiled by the number I entered (reject the entered number if it is not valid)
* spend this number of FP to the GB (or to research if I am in the tech tree)
* if necessary rearrange the remaining FP packages to handle the remaining amount of FP (example: If I had one package of 10 FP and withdraw 2 FP, rearrange the remaining 8 FP so that they are represented as 4 packages of 2 FP each.)
I like these ideas. :)

DeletedUser

current pack size is good, and if there is ppl around who are bored with their 10 fp packages i am gladly accepting their trouble to dissapear, give em those boring 10 fp packages to me, promise you i never will get bored.

DeletedUser4716

Its about time we had a Forge Point Bank, so you can make a donation in one go, just select how many FP's you want to donate and press go. one easy step, saves a lot of time for everyone. and improves the game.

DeletedUser

Dunno about 50, but then I'm only to HMA so it might become more important later.

Also, for symmetry, it would make sense.... 5, 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, etc. But at the same time, I don't know that I'd WANT to get 1000 FP in a single package instead of multiple smaller packages.

Perhaps, keep the current 2/5/10 sizes for awarding FPs, but add the ability in the Inventory screen to be able to convert bundles up beyond 10 (and down to make multiple 5's from 10's)?

DeletedUser4379

Was the #1 contributor to the first Level 100 Alcatraz on Server EN.
Had to do 2680 forge points.
Had to do them fast, before I got caught.
10 at a time.

Really need a change on this.

WhatKnot

Merchant
I Agree...an improved mechanism to be able type in the number of FP's or Packs you want to use at one time...with a confirmation of course

DeletedUser4446

Two words: expensive typos.
Come to think of it, make that three words:
VERY expensive typos

DeletedUser5434

Perhaps you could create a Pack of your Own,
Selecting whatever number of packets you want from each group to put into it.

as a Bonus- add capability to Put Daily Income into it,
Clicking it as you would a GB, which would allow Lower FP players to compete in Upper Level Buildings.

DeletedUser5095

The world IS changing!
10-packs of FP´s belongs to the bronze/iron age, and these days future/arctic), top players consider quit the game because the game consumes time of clicking 10-packs until "eternity" when raising MB´s.... I believe you´re first thought (developers) is to make the game interesting? - not boring. This is something that should be done further than a year ago to help this. No one wants to play a boring game. It´s not the 100´s of clicks at the same thing that makes it interesting. I think you understand what i mean? Put 50 FP-packs and 100 FP-packs inte the game AS SOON as you see this. We like the game because we´re still here, but don´t make it a click-click-click-click-click-on the same thing-game. That is not fun. Players will leave when it gets time-consuming in a boring way.