• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Time freezes in New Temporsund?

DeletedUser7089

Visual problem in New Temporsund - from time to time (today) Forge Points countdown freezes. Also are freezing other timers (goods buildings, houses) but after refreshing page and loging back again all works fine til next freezing (hour or so later). In same time, it looks, actual countdown clock still works. Machine runs Win10Pro 1511, E6750 CPU, 6GB RAM, intel VGA video 64MB, 1/1Mbps net. Using MS EDGE browser for FoE because Chrome X64 lags and crashes after eating all memory (normal running on 2,3GB RAM, but Chrome RAM uses until 5,8GB from 6GB). Adobe flash 19.0.0.245.

DeletedUser

Does this happen after you have been in the game for some time, or does it happen when you start playing?
Also will you please try another browser and see if the same things happen. FireFox, Opera, WaterFox are all good options for comparison.

NorMags

Baronet
It freezes for me too in Dunarsund. After building a couple of Memorials, selling them and rebuild a couple of times it freezes and building stops with 2 Seconds left. All timers in all buildings freezes too. Can still enter all buildings and menus.After refreshing (F5) all is normal until i do the same again.

1.66.a4aaaa6 (27.11.2015 9:35), NorMags (104209), zz1, en_US, WIN 17,0,0,188, Windows 7, MSIE 11.0, 1920x940, DirectX9 (336 MB VRAM)

Last edited:

NorMags

Baronet
This is a nightmare, with quests to gain population and happiness i need to build and sell multiple times and must refresh all the time to finish...:mad: