• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Forum: Template for c&p to a bug report has [noparse] tags

Andi47

Overlord
Reproduction steps:
1.) go to this thread and copy the template... https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...ection-please-read-first-before-posting.4407/

Issue Description: The template which we should copy has [noparse] and [/noparse] tags in every line - seems we have to remove each of them manually. It looks like what I have copied below.

Technical data: Beta forum, opened with newest firefox (same bug observed with the latest versions of firefox since the new forum software has been implemented) under Windows 10.

I performed a quicksearch - it gives dozens of threads where the noparse tags have been pasted to....

template with noparse tags see below:

[noparse]Reproduction Steps:[/noparse]
[noparse]Issue Description (10/10):[/noparse]

[noparse]Player:[/noparse]
[noparse]World:[/noparse]
[noparse]Operating System:[/noparse]
[noparse]Browser Version:[/noparse]
[noparse]Viewport Size:[/noparse]

[noparse]I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:[/noparse]