• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

[OUTDATED] Reputation Levels

• Thread starter Archangel Snail
  • Start date

DeletedUser

For the curious people that roam the forum, here is the reputation points needed to advance to the next stage.

The use of reputation, is for users to leave reputation when they like a post. And when a certain user gets a certain amount of reputation, it is shown on their profile and under their image on each post.

reputation.jpg

I might see what i can do about changing the reputation text...the default ones are kinda boring.

DeletedUser

Not sure if you guys can. Could be only "the powers that be" can. I can see mine but not who gave me any rep points.....then again I could be looking in the wrong places :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sorry Archangel Snail. But that does not work at all.
It's even worse than anything else, since i get a blank page when i go there.
Do you see anything other? again if your an administrator, prior to being a "normal" user?

Jules

Squire
Sorry Archangel Snail. But that does not work at all.
It's even worse than anything else, since i get a blank page when i go there.
Do you see anything other? again if your an administrator, prior to being a "normal" user?

That's probably because you've never gotten any reputation.
I can see the posts, for which I got reputation, but not from whom and what they commented.

DeletedUser

oh ok. hmm but as far as i know, we all start with a +10
But i will not be the ones asking for a boost anyway ;-)

DeletedUser

That's probably because you've never gotten any reputation.
I can see the posts, for which I got reputation, but not from whom and what they commented.

It depends whether the person giving you reputation signs his action with his name and adds a short comment or not. If he doesn't, you don't see who gives you rep points. Its considered fair netiquette to sign your reps.

DeletedUser

I do not see any green bars or any way to add or take away reputation on this new forum. I know where it is in the old forum, like we still have on U.S. live servers.

Secondly: I am looking for 'groups' forum and do not find it in this new forum. Do we no longer have groups?

DeletedUser2752

Above Link directs to a page "file not found".
Where do I find "Forum Actions"? Couldn't find it anywhere.
This was for the old forum (vBulletin), the new forum (Xenforo) doesn't have reputation levels.

I have un-stickied this thread and added an outdated tag to the title