• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: XenForo Bugs thread

DeletedUser2752

Ohhh, you're saying that it's a bug that the toolbar disappears when switching to the BB mode.

RedRed

Viceroy
Dropdown menus on the header menu (Rules, Members, FoE Mobile, Social Media) are not always shown on mouse over/onmouse move

4stF2gn.gif

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Wow, thanks for everything so far. Some of it is stuff I need to adjust, where some of it is bugs. Bear with me and I'll take a look over the next couple of days to get what I can resolved, and I'll collate what I cant and pass it up the chain.

RedRed

Viceroy
Click on "Foe Mobile" menu button opens a new tab in the browser, pointing at the anchor "3" of the homepage (expected: no redirect or redirect to a dedicated section on the forum)

https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php#3

Click on "Rules" or "Social Media" menu buttons redirects to the homepage (expected: no redirect or redirect to a dedicated section on the forum)

DeletedUser

For everyone that was unable to edit their own posts, we think we have resolved this issue. Please contact us if you continue to have problems with editing your own posts after relogging on to the forum.
Thanks all

RedRed

Viceroy
An empty space is shown on the spoiler button when the title is "too" long

"short" title
RtRvWFi.png

"long" title
HO1oB4f.png

RedRed

Viceroy
Seems that there is a crazy flickering zone at the bottom of the buttons in the header sub-menu (the items in the same row of the "search..." input field)

On my notebook the flickering effect is much more easy to trigger with chrome than with firefox

Chrome
UAV48tN.gif

Firefox
SI1HgfT.gif

Last edited:

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Usertitles which overlap have been removed for now, although, you're still assigned to the groups. Im waiting for the PSD files so we can alter them to fit the new layout.

RedRed

Viceroy
I noticed a new banner on top of the page if you are not logged in.
ZZPvJVJ.png

If you click on the top-right button "dismiss it", an unaesthetic white frame remains until the page is manually refreshed (this happens even cyclically without touching nothing, since the frame probably attempt to scroll through several banners, but shouldn't if there is just 1 avilable)

on firefox, opera:
k0z9CCm.png

on chrome:
Yg47LUz.png

suggestions:
- hide it totally or don't let the guest to "dismiss it";

Last edited:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Once you dismiss it and refresh the page it would not appear. We'll see if it can be made non-dismissible. It's for guests only so if you're logged in you would not be seeing it.

RedRed

Viceroy
Once you dismiss it and refresh the page it would not appear. We'll see if it can be made non-dismissible. It's for guests only so if you're logged in you would not be seeing it.

It is not only about dismissing, guests they see big white frames even if they didn't dismiss anything

this happens even cyclically without touching nothing, since the frame probably attempt to scroll through several banners, but shouldn't if there is just 1 avilable

f.e. before logging in, captured in this thread (nothing dismissed, just "slided away"; will returns after several seconds, still disturbing - change the background to maroon or use a logo, a 3rd way)
1tJUqbe.png

not we expect something will be fixed soon - apple-touch-icon reported above is still the default xenforo logo since a year, just a file to replace (and you have very skilled graphic designers, thus I guess is not a problem about the logo itself) :rolleyes:

Last edited: