• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Duplicate Show - Hide buttons Reccuring Quest

palpatine21

Farmer
Reason
because canceling endless Reccuring Quests until the one you want appears eats up precious time
Details
as I mentioned, there must be an option next to Reccuring Quests and all Reccuring Quests must be displayed so that WE can choose which ones we want to be displayed. I show it in the image I have attached
Balance
it will make the game faster and a feature that is now simply not used by the players will be used
Abuse Prevention
what can I tell you about something like that. I don't know how anyone can cheat if players are given such a choice. I think that the way the game is now, the players cheat because they want it to be much faster and that's why they try to find programs to make it faster. when such an option comes out there will be no such reason
Summary
Final thoughts. Give us the feedback so that we the players can choose which Reccuring Quests we want to appear to save precious time because of the Reccuring Quests every season ALL players do 2 or 3 specific ones and all the others are useless
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
yes i have checked it
Good evening to all. The idea is very simple and it will help us to play a characteristic of the game which, as it exists at this moment, tires 99.9% of the players.
The idea is very simple. in the Reccuring Quest display bar there should be an option that shows you all the Reccuring Quests and you can then choose which ones you want to appear and which ones not.

I am attaching a photo showing exactly what I am referring to. the photo is in a small season but because most of the worlds we play in are in the final season of the game and we do too many missions with 200 and 250 forge points, to get to these missions we have to press 13 cancel Reccuring Quest
if you want to give a player 6,000 points, I cite an example, or if you want to upload a building of yours that needs 20 or 30,000 points and you want to do these missions and you only need hours. so most of us don't do the missions at all and put the points straight away. but what's the point of having Frontenac Castle if you can't keep doing quests because you have to hit infinite Reccuring Quest cancels that nobody ever does?

it would be an incredible relief from the company to players who want to do Reccuring Quest to include this option... please, it's been a wish for many years

Attachments

• Slide1.JPG
    Slide1.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Proposed numerous times.
That I can agree with in any shape or form.

I sometimes do recurring quests but to have this in place is like being rewarded freely without doing the work; and part of that is hitting the abort button each time.