• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Attack bonus doesn't show (again)

Troubleshooting
nothing seems to help.
This was already fixed according to changelog, but it happen now.
I never saw the bug previously.
I didn't see this bug when attacking on the same node BEFORE building the monuments (2).
I didn't see the bug before the changelog said it was fixed or when I built Victory pillar (in the previous incursion).

BugQI_NoAttackBonus.png

When trying to attack s spearfighter I get a preview of 4-6 damage (which should be consistent with an attack of 10), but when I actually did the attack it did 7 damages (as can be seen in the troop damage bar (which should be consistent with the actual attack value of 16).
Note: the spearfighter in this case has a 2 defensive bonus, otherwise the damage would be 3-7 witha 10 attack (spearfighter with +30 bonus: 9/9).
ButQI_WrongDamagePreview.png

Browser or App version and version number
Firefox 122.0.1
Recreation steps
Build Monument (this is the only thing I never did before, so maybe it's important)
Attack a defensive node
Actual Behavior
Attacking bonus is shown as none. Damage preview is calculated based on wrong bonus (but actual damage is done using the correct bonus)
Expected Behavior
Attack bonus shown normally. Damage preview uses the actual bonus
Frequency
2/2
Can this be reproduced?
yes
Apparently the Monuments are not included in calculation before the battle for attack nor defence of defending army:
BugQI_AttackBonus.png

it will be fixed with today update which isn't there yet
You are correct.
BUT an update was just done 2 minutes ago and problem is still there.
Same for ghost population still present in settlement (the changelog doesn't specify if the fix work only forward or also backward)