• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Now where we get upgradering til Settlements building, some did sell them

FrejaSP

Viceroy
Reason
As it is now, you can only do a settlement once så if a player sold his building, he can't get a new, nor there he see the upgrades
Details
I fear we will see many support tickets, with players who want their building back
Balance
It will be a fair way to get a new building, if they did sell one of them
Abuse Prevention
It should only be possible if they did sell the building, then the settlement should be reset, as if they never did it.
Alternativ the upport will have to replace the building and that can be abused
Summary
When a player sell a settlement main building, reset the settlement as if it was never done. Event with a delay of 10 days, so a deletet building can be given back of the support if deletet with a mistake the last 7 days
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Have not seen any
I have seen, er get some mega cool upgrades to our settlements buildings, but I also know, some already sold some of them, as they found them crappy now.
My idea is, if a player sell a settlement building, he will be able to start that settlement again, so he/she kan get a new building

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Caprea

Merchant
yes, getting the opputunity do redo the settlement would be an ok option I think. But I would say, only once

Caprea

Merchant
yes, but just giving back would be unfair in my eyes

or can I also contact support about (presumably) sold event buildings and get them back?

How about the settlement in question is then set to "not done", and of course you initially lose any other outbuildings that existed there, as well as the ambassadors. And can then play the settlement again.

Just return it? Somehow not fair, even if you lose what you got in return.

-Alin-

Emperor
Contact support, they will give You back all main settlement buildings, this is an exception made only for these buildings.

Prolly they will make a script that will give back to players the buildings and level kits that they deleted according to their progress in the settlements and inventory so they would avoid having too many support tickets on this manner.

Una Queen

Squire
Contact support, they will give You back all main settlement buildings, this is an exception made only for these buildings.

Prolly they will make a script that will give back to players the buildings and level kits that they deleted according to their progress in the settlements and inventory so they would avoid having too many support tickets on this manner.
they are right, I just got mine back :)

Emberguard

Emperor
or can I also contact support about (presumably) sold event buildings and get them back?

As long as you're not abusing the policy then yes, there's a chance contacting Support would result in getting it back

Back when I started playing I accidentally deleted my Pillar of Heroes and got it back by immediately contacting Support

CrashBoom

Legend
in german forum it was officially announced that players will get back those main settlement buildings from the support if deleted / sold / ...

and in my opinion the only correct way because those new values are 10 times better than before

the old ones were good in 2021 or 2022.
the new values looks more like if they were from the year 2026

and (combined with the last polynesian building) they will give a total of 100% for each QI battle value
(at least that is what I expect. a few values are now still lower combined. but there will be a 6th building with huge values)

My theory is the new settlement they focus on blue attack pack. Like Mughal focus on blue defense pack.
We have the red packs (vikings and Aztecs)
And the Hybrid packs (Egypt and Japan)

Macha

Squire
players have always had to make decisions about what buildings to build, which to keep in inventory, which to sell, and because we have the store kit then i think its really unfair that if a player decided to sell a building because it wasn't good enough then they shouldn't just be given it back now that its been buffed & is better, it was their choice to get rid of it so they should live with that
I do think this idea of resetting the settlements is a good compromise
We all know that any building can be made better or worse at any time & we have to decide what to do with them, giving them back for free may be setting a tricky precedent, a lot of people deleted gbs when the bonuses were no longer useful so if the not so good gbs got reworked will players be given back the gbs they deleted at the same level they were at when they got deleted

CrashBoom

Legend
players have always
and Inno has never made such hugh buffs to unique buildings :rolleyes:

We all know that any building can be made better or worse at any time
no that is wrong
nobody knows that InnoGames gives buildings a huge buff AFTER YEARS

yes they can balance them during beta testing or soon after it on live

but NEVER they gave buildings a x10 buff

a lot of people deleted gbs when the bonuses were no longer useful so if the not so good gbs got reworked will players be given back the gbs they deleted at the same level they were at when they got deleted
they would give GB back if they can't be build again because they had the restriction: if sold you never can get them again :rolleyes:

Dessire

Regent
Here is the main reason why all those sold buildings should be given back for free:

Players who sold them they did that because the bonus of those buildings were terrible and so bad compared to new event buildinds. It is Innogames fault for release more and more powerful event buildings, making settlements not worth enough to do them! If the bonus for those settlements buildings were good already, then playera who sold them would have no reasons to sell them! Who has the real fault for encourage sell those buildings?! Oh and by the way, I still have all the buildings in my city, I am just using logic and logic says Innogames must return for free those buildings.

Here is the main reason why all those sold buildings should be given back for free:

Players who sold them they did that because the bonus of those buildings were terrible and so bad compared to new event buildinds. It is Innogames fault for release more and more powerful event buildings, making settlements not worth enough to do them! If the bonus for those settlements buildings were good already, then playera who sold them would have no reasons to sell them! Who has the real fault for encourage sell those buildings?! Oh and by the way, I still have all the buildings in my city, I am just using logic and logic says Innogames must return for free those buildings.
It is my understanding that INNO is returning sold Settlement buildings to players that ask. Frankly, I think that they are being overly generous. Removing inefficient Settlement buildings from a city makes perfect sense. However, the decision to sell them to the AD is a responsibility that the player should assume, not INNO. If I sell stock today but something happens in the market to make that stock worth more tomorrow, my broker isn't going to give me a credit for the difference. Imo, INNO should make it possible for players that sold the buildings to start over, not simply return the sold buildings. What will happen if the Devs decide to buff up SOKs, Face of the Ancients, Terrace Farms, etc.? I've sold hundreds of them over the years because they are inefficient.

Kronan

Viceroy
Yes, INNO's stated policy to return settlement items sold is "generous". It's the right thing to do - this time.

But - I think people should learn an important lesson from this and Inno should make it clear this is something to learn from - and that people shouldn't be so cavalier about selling things with "perceived" current low valuation - because they could be buffed at any time. Electronic storage of an item takes no real space, and the only thing they should consider from all this is:

Better game inventory management for everyone, as well.

As @MooingCat says - "Still waiting for Cherry Garden 3".

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
Yes, INNO's stated policy to return settlement items sold is "generous". It's the right thing to do - this time.
but giving buildings such an insane boost for doing nothing: that is the wrong thing to do - always
:rolleyes:

in events players must earn the improvement with getting the golden upgrade

how would the players react when they decide:
Inno will change the Shrine of Knowledge: it now gives 16 FP, 40 goods and fight boost
for free. if you have them still in your city: congrats

people shouldn't be so cavalier about selling things with "perceived" current low valuation - because they could be buffed at any time
I am still waiting. where is the buff
corner2.jpg

Last edited: