• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

It's impossible to do 1000 fights without attrition for me. But it is quite possible for the ghouls that Jowada is suffering about, and for guilds like yours. But you can do it as long as your rival or your guildmates allows you. Our dear friends have burrowed into their burrow this season and are studying the benefits of attrition on shore tiles. Big and strong guild will not allow anyone in its ranks to hit without attrition all day. The math is simple: at least 15-20 people go to each tile. You are lucky if you managed to do 10 fights. You will not have enough 12 tiles in the center to make 1000 fights a day. Just not enough. And you will have to go further and get your desired attrition on the 3rd circle. We know how our fighters do 1000 and more fights a day. Most of them support night swaps. If you hit 14 tiles with two or three guildmates at night, then this is close to a thousand fights. And we are grateful to them for this, because otherwise we would have failed our partner in the farm season or we would have been thrown back to the hq in the fight season
You imply an egalitarian GBG model in your live world guild where at least 20% of the members share the fight load. But this is not how it really works in your guild, is it? Rather, you are the top hitter getting a lot of fights (not many of which could possibly come with attrition increase because "the math is simple") meanwhile, the majority of your members get little more than scraps.

Yekk

Viceroy
Do you realize how ridiculous this sounds? On the one hand you are saying that a player cannot do 1000 fights in a day without attrition (which is not true). On the other hand, you are saying that I don't believe that 2X what I see (which would amount to 16,000 guild fights per day) is possible (btw, I know that 16K fights is possible because I'm one of the few that actually looks at data). You then cap it off saying that you're not going for "free fights in the center of the map". Please educate me...how in the heck does a player get to 1000/day, or a guild get to 16K per day, without mining zero attrition fights in the center of the map? It is simply impossible, and you know it. This is why folks, like you, are so opposed the to the SC/WT change...the world, as you know it, is about to change and you are unhappy about it. :)
You twisted everything she said... Can a player do 1,000 fights a day without attrition? Yes for a short time then they will get booted from the guild for denying fights to other guild members. Reality bites hard on bogarts. The rest of what you say is just a guess. I would be worried if I was the guy going pro here from a 1K guild that values the current GBG rules. He might just find himself un-guilded if this goes live...

Owl II

Emperor
You imply an egalitarian GBG model in your live world guild where at least 20% of the members share the fight load. But this is not how it really works in your guild, is it? Rather, you are the top hitter getting a lot of fights (not many of which could possibly come with attrition increase because "the math is simple") meanwhile, the majority of your members get little more than scraps.
No, man, you got your finger in the sky again :D No need to pull your experience on me. 20% at the top of the table have done 56% of the fights in the current season. 6% of all guild fights are mine by right of the top hitter. At the same time, my part of negotiations at the moment is 25% of all guild negs. It's a disgusting season. With fortresses, without camps, with round-the-clock monitoring of the map and waiting for the next move of half-dead partners or rivals. There are few willing to perform duties of a commander in such a season. But I can't refuse. For compare: our last season on the volcano map was a sluggish farming season. 20% at the top of the table made 68% of the fights. Owls are more willing to fight than farm. My position in the table that season was 6.

But it doesn't matter. I hope you understand now where 1000 fights a day in a strong guild come from, and how they differ from 1000 fights in a guild that happened to be in D1000 by accident and can only hit because no one interferes with it.;)

Owl II

Emperor
You twisted everything she said... Can a player do 1,000 fights a day without attrition? Yes for a short time then they will get booted from the guild for denying fights to other guild members. Reality bites hard on bogarts. The rest of what you say is just a guess. I would be worried if I was the guy going pro here from a 1K guild that values the current GBG rules. He might just find himself un-guilded if this goes live...
As well as a guild that farms only on the 1st and 2nd circle will be thrown out of there by more or less alive applicants. You must completely cover the map to reliably protect your farm from encroachments from outside :D

jovada

Regent
Diamond 1000LP in my main world , the 2 biggest guilds (brown and red) don't leave flags at 159/160 and blocking all the other guilds.
Here we speak of a competition and this is more open to everyone, proving the swap and flags 159/160 between 2 guilds the only purpose is farming.

Attachments

• RL map 10-8-22.jpg
    RL map 10-8-22.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 31

Yekk

Viceroy
Diamond 1000LP in my main world , the 2 biggest guilds (brown and red) don't leave flags at 159/160 and blocking all the other guilds.
Here we speak of a competition and this is more open to everyone, proving the swap and flags 159/160 between 2 guilds the only purpose is farming.
I see 5-6 guilds holding tiles. It looks like yours is the only one without a map agreement. I see in the south you took blues in tile blocking them. Looks to be a robust league which would do better without your guild than with it

jovada

Regent
I see 5-6 guilds holding tiles. It looks like yours is the only one without a map agreement. I see in the south you took blues in tile blocking them. Looks to be a robust league which would do better without your guild than with it
What are you babbling again , the south (turqoise ) we did'nt block them we took that sector away from brown.
And again you speak of agreement and that is just what i demonstrate that this is a map with fights WITHOUT agreements, no two guilds blocking and swapping.
Did you ever ask yourself the question that maybe , i say maybe inno took action after all this time just because of the swapping guilds ?

And now brown and red are fighting back and that is called competition and the way it should be

Attachments

• RL map02 10-8-22.jpg
    RL map02 10-8-22.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Yekk

Viceroy
What are you babbling again , the south (turqoise ) we did'nt block them we took that sector away from brown.
And again you speak of agreement and that is just what i demonstrate that this is a map with fights WITHOUT agreements, no two guilds blocking and swapping.
Did you ever ask yourself the question that maybe , i say maybe inno took action after all this time just because of the swapping guilds ?

And now brown and red are fighting back and that is called competition and the way it should be
Not what I am seeing. You look to be the rogue guild.

Beta King

Viceroy
Scraps you say, mere peanuts for the bottom feeders after the strong mean bandits steal all the big beautiful "candies" before anyone even knew they were available!

jovada

Regent
Not what I am seeing. You look to be the rogue guild.
What do you not understand ???? I said brown and red are the bigger guilds , we know the highest we can reach is 3 or 4th, why you call us the rogue guild, there are no agreements and we all fight and take what we can.

Are your brains so deformed already that you only can think in swapterms ????

zookeepers

Marquis
the 2 biggest guilds (brown and red) don't leave flags at 159/160 and blocking all the other guilds. Here we speak of a competition and this is more open to everyone, proving the swap and flags 159/160 between 2 guilds the only purpose is farming.

If they do not use 159/160 tactics, then, they are not seriously fighting or they have such agreement not to block each other by 159/160.

When one guild uses 159/160 tactics and the other does not, the guild without use of it would be gradually swep out of the map no matter their guild's power.

The problem of 159/160 is that you have to be watching the map for long time, even full day, and it's tireing. That can be why you'd want to make a agreement not to do so. At the same time this is a main reason why guilds try to swap(, other than farming).

Keep 159/160 as long as you can, never swap unless enemy guilds attack you, don't leave the map unwatched for a single second. This is militarily the strongest method. It needs huge effort for small rewards, and not many guys like that. And so we swap.

jovada

Regent
If they do not use 159/160 tactics, then, they are not seriously fighting or they have such agreement not to block each other by 159/160.

When one guild uses 159/160 tactics and the other does not, the guild without use of it would be gradually swep out of the map no matter their guild's power.

The problem of 159/160 is that you have to be watching the map for long time, even full day, and it's tireing. That can be why you'd want to make a agreement not to do so. At the same time this is a main reason why guilds try to swap(, other than farming).

Keep 159/160 as long as you can, never swap unless enemy guilds attack you, don't leave the map unwatched for a single second. This is militarily the strongest method. It needs huge effort for small rewards, and not many guys like that. And so we swap.
You can color it how you wish but there is only one reason for swapping, if 1 of the 2 guilds take the camps away you suddenly will see no more 159/160

Yekk

Viceroy
So, tell me what you see below. Two cars standing still or racing at 200mph? No way to be certain is there? The point is that you can't tell what is happening on Jovada's map because it is a snapshot that does not reveal what is occurring, or has occurred.

View attachment 8345
sure you can if you know what your are looking at...just like looking at those cars which are racing. back on ignore for you as you don't have have anything to add