• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler 2022 Fall Event

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Stats have been added for the "Donkey Enclosure" ("W_MultiAge_FallBonus22donkey"), though looking at them I'm not sure how much sense they make considering it's a 2x2 building. So perhaps it's simply a placeholder, or perhaps it's intended for the main building instead:

* 39 to 46% Supply Boost (depending on age)
* 9 FPs
* 30 Goods
* 15 Guild Goods
* 1 One Up Kit Fragment
* Population (up to 16k), Happiness (up to 43k), Coins (up to 300k), Supplies (up to 40k)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Stats have been added for the "Donkey Enclosure" ("W_MultiAge_FallBonus22donkey"), though looking at them I'm not sure how much sense they make considering it's a 2x2 building. So perhaps it's simply a placeholder, or perhaps it's intended for the main building instead:

* 39 to 46% Supply Boost (depending on age)
* 9 FPs
* 30 Goods
* 15 Guild Goods
* 1 One Up Kit Fragment
* Population (up to 16k), Happiness (up to 43k), Coins (up to 300k), Supplies (up to 40k)
those are the stats of the golden crops ;)
so very likely a placeholder... it is rare for the buildings to be added to the metadata early, especially as it is still a couple weeks to the event...

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
Thought it sounded a bit familiar :p

Did we find out anything more about the Cobalt Blue Lagoon you shared a while back? I see the ID for it is "W_MultiAge_PassBonus22b", so could it be the Event Pass reward for this event? (Summer event's pass reward was "W_MultiAge_PassBonus22a")

Looks like it's a temporary Blue Galaxy:

buildingIcon: "upgrade_set_cobalt_blue_lagoon",
limitDescription: [L._printf(p.gettext("LB|After collecting it, the %s doubles the collection of the first %d buildings of your main city."), [a.name, b.charges]), p.gettext("LB|Collections possible:")],

If I read the stats correctly it will double the first 2 buildings for 5 collections (5 "days", but looks like it's tied to number of times collected instead of time limit). Could be interesting if it works together with the Blue Galaxy, 4x boost on a long chain would be really nice :p

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
If it's a building with permanent effect that doubles the first 4-5 collections like the blue galaxy I will spend the 1200/1800 diamonds right when the event starts.
no, 5 days limited most likely... just as the Forge fountain

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I just dont get it, why people would spend for something limited?
I dont mind, this little thing of 2x2 is better than than the one from summer event, but even so just 5 days? ...
I think you have to look at it in context of the other rewards as well. For example the Fellowship event also gives WW+Shrink, Winners' Plaza lv2, and Checkmate Square (all easily achievable). Something like those, + this new 2x2 building, might be worth 1200/1800

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I think you have to look at it in context of the other rewards as well. For example the Fellowship event also gives WW+Shrink, Winners' Plaza lv2, and Checkmate Square (all easily achievable). Something like those, + this new 2x2 building, might be worth 1200/1800
If such is the case, wouldn't it be better and more efficient to sell a very special consumable item that provides the same buff as those buildings? I mean an buff that would boost fp productions by 10% with a duration of 5d (120h) would be more efficient.

WinterJoppa

Farmer
Any updates on 2022 Fall Event? Any values assigned to the Sunflower Oil Press?

Maybe it's me, but Inno seems a bit slow getting this one out.

Last edited: