• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

PackCat

Squire
Have you seen a lot of them complaining here?
I'm curious to read the ones you point to on THIS forum.
It's Inno who wants to change the Captains, there's no point in attacking with an accusatory tone the players who find this change appreciable as if they were the ones who had wanted it and imposed it.

I thought you were present and informed on this forum, yet you continue to believe that the nerve of SC is to facilitate small guilds, while the goal is to stop endless farming!
Like many angry players, you get the wrong fight by targeting the wrong reasons.

The reason most Guilds are locked in their base is that the distribution of the leagues is wobbly!
But when considering grouping guilds by abilities, those same professional guilds don't want to always be pitted against each other. They take pleasure in being 2 strong by penalizing the 6 weak for their farming comfort.
I wasn't accusing anyone particular. I was simply stating my observations without malice or emotion.

To say I do not like the current beta test, is not being accusatory of players, only INNO for causing the discord.
To members who agree to the current beta test, it seems petty and out of envy most of their agreement comes from.
It seems for a lot of players who agree with the test, that it gives them satisfaction to punish better players, because they cannot compete fairly.
Punishing one set of players does not elevate another set of players.

Yes, there have been 2 sets of complaints generated. Those who do not want their free liberties taken from them artificially, and those who think any portion of the map is accessible to them at any time and think they are privileged to leave their base at any time.

HunZ95

Squire
Again nonsens , every day we took 4 or 5 sectors , and every day you pushed us back to HQ so we had to start again with full attrition, so don't come and tell me it would be other without the nerf. And i don't speak of "abuse" to much, every fighter doing +10.000 fights in a season is an "abuser" even 1000 fights a day is waiting for others to do the heavy fights and then you to take 5 1/2 sectors with no attrition at all and maybe 1/2 sector to use your attrition afterwards.
with all your posts you just prove that you have never played in a normal top guild.and
you have no idea what exactly happens in a GbG season, you're just trying to make assumptions as an outsider.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
It seems for a lot of players who agree with the test, that it gives them satisfaction to punish better players, because they cannot compete fairly.
While I continue to think that among those who approve of this test, there are like me who note that certain guilds are less blocked and above all that it imposes a strategy by managing their attrition instead of clicking without thinking and without consequence for their abilities, with attrition not increasing.

PackCat

Squire
And now can you explain why only swapping counts ? nothing to do with farming i suppose.
I'm sure you would call anything that earns rewards as farming.
For the rest of us, fighting for sectors is FUN! and also the best way to earn rewards.
It so happens that trading sectors back and forth or (swapping) is the easiest way to get guaranteed fights in the smallest amount of time.

"Farming" is just a net result, not the objective, as you are trying to demonize by your standards.
Are you complaining that you are not sitting at the cool kids table, or that other Guilds are?

PackCat

Squire
This statement is preposterous. You have no basis for this claim. Except for the guilds to which you belong you have no way of knowing, first-hand, what other guilds are doing to manage their GBG experience. Your opinion displays prejudice, pure and simple.
When some complains that no one will let them out of their base, it shows ignorance of not knowing how to compete.
NO, prejudice is judging beforehand... I am making observations based on "Observed" experiences.

-Alin-

Emperor
Screenshot_151.jpg
Screenshot_161.jpg
Screenshot_171.jpg

All guilds moved sectors this round and kept the camps too, no one deleted anything, were pretty active, but after their possibilities, matchmaking was the huge problem here.
Almost every guildie had the possibility to fight, according to their mood and time, ofcourse it is beta and we cant compare it to a live server tho.
Possibility to farm, drastically reduced.

Again 66.6% is too low, at least 75% or even 80% might be better IF InnoGames really wants to keep the nerf even to live servers and not revert what they did here in beta.

Regarding matchmaking and leagues, everyone knows how things are going ...

Looking through discussions and feedbacks, it changed the life of way too many people and turned them into little greedy monsters, GbG destoryed the game balance since the beggining and made people into 2 teams, the strongest ones that found it profitable and did everything to keep it in that way, and casual players who were in smaller/weaker/not very active guilds(but in top) and couldnt fight or do „war” because of the matchmaking being paired with the guilds that went after profit and swaps ...
If GbG came in game with the camp reduction „nerf” from the beggining, and not 100% reduction, things might have been different now and not that many discussions and fights between both teams mentioned before.
People get used for 2 years on how the GbG went and how powerfull it was, now its gonna be hard teaching them again with less rewards, not to mention the time and things they invested into their cities to get higher stats, thats the main concern of top players, all is in vain now for them, and smaller players will not have the possibility to get so many things regarding their activity in GbG on 0% sectors as others did before the nerf, either way is chosen, a considerable part of players will „suffer” anyway.

PackCat

Squire
While I continue to think that among those who approve of this test, there are like me who note that certain guilds are less blocked and above all that it imposes a strategy by managing their attrition instead of clicking without thinking and without consequence for their abilities, with attrition not increasing.
This is more of a INNO matching issue. No one has as of yet described how this change will do anything but punish great players or will magically make weaker players/guilds better.

Every Guild needs to earn a sector, not just gain it because it is unopposed because INNO has handicapped the map so much that no one can defend/attack.

CrashBoom

Legend
Again 66.6% is too low, at least 75% or even 80% might be better IF InnoGames really wants to keep the nerf even to live servers and not revert what they did here in beta.
just wondering

your guild has almost the whole map

where should the 1/3 more fights take place ?

-Alin-

Emperor
just wondering

your guild has almost the whole map

where should the 1/3 more fights take place ?

I said, matchmaking was the issue, and now it is weekend and people from other guilds arent taking sectors anymore, it is the end of the round too, so not in a hurry to get 66.6 reduction anymore, I did all I had on a 24% sector.

kawada

Marquis

All guilds moved sectors this round and kept the camps too, no one deleted anything, were pretty active, but after their possibilities, matchmaking was the huge problem here.
Almost every guildie had the possibility to fight, according to their mood and time, ofcourse it is beta and we cant compare it to a live server tho.
Possibility to farm, drastically reduced.

Regarding matchmaking and leagues, everyone knows how things are going ...

Looking through discussions and feedbacks, it changed the life of way too many people and turned them into little greedy monsters, GbG destoryed the game balance since the beggining and made people into 2 teams, the strongest ones that found it profitable and did everything to keep it in that way, and casual players who were in smaller/weaker/not very active guilds(but in top) and couldnt fight or do „war” because of the matchmaking being paired with the guilds that went after profit and swaps ...
If GbG came in game with the camp reduction „nerf” from the beggining, and not 100% reduction, things might have been different now and not that many discussions and fights between both teams mentioned before.
People get used for 2 years on how the GbG went and how powerfull it was, now its gonna be hard teaching them again with less rewards, not to mention the time and things they invested into their cities to get higher stats, thats the main concern of top players, all is in vain now for them, and smaller players will not have the possibility to get so many things regarding their activity in GbG on 0% sectors as others did before the nerf, either way is chosen, a considerable part of players will „suffer” anyway.

that was one of the worst seasons I’ve ever had both in beta and live server. I’m sure it would be much better for all the participants if we didn’t have 66.6% cap. It’s obvious that a few other guilds from the season are quite active (or at least have very active members), but their attrition got maxed way too fast and it was a limiting factor. They barely could get to the central sector

Tanmay11

Regent
that was one of the worst seasons I’ve ever had both in beta and live server. I’m sure it would be much better for all the participants if we didn’t have 66.6% cap. It’s obvious that a few other guilds from the season are quite active (or at least have very active members), but their attrition got maxed way too fast and it was a limiting factor. They barely could get to the central sector
we've had same results without siege camp nerf.

some of these guilds would just not build SCs. nerf or not

the round before this was probably the most competitive ive seen in a while. but they(LK and madchen) gave up after #1 was out of their reach.

the only difference I've noticed is we get less fights and more people are pushing their attrition.

jovada

Regent
Go big or stay home! maybe if you could earn more the 4 sectors in an entire day, the other kids would want to play with you.
If you are only capable of 4 sectors, then your are a nuisance to the other Guilds who want to fight more.

with all your posts you just prove that you have never played in a normal top guild.and
you have no idea what exactly happens in a GbG season, you're just trying to make assumptions as an outsider.

Of course always the same when they have no arguments they must act denigrating.

As a small guild doing 4 or 5 sectors a day with full or nearly full attrition , i think that you the "oh so big and good fighter" can swap all day long with limited attrition.

I posted prints before from real world and beta with our participations in diamond league, the only one making assumptions (like mostly all your posts) is you.

Last edited:

jovada

Regent
I'm never opposed to that, inno could keep the 24% a camp with a total of 3 =72% or they could lower it to 20% and a total of 4 =80

Or the first camp could gave 35% the second 25% and a third 15% making also 75% total

I'm only opposed to a 0 attrition that is not normal.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
The reason most Guilds are locked in their base is that the distribution of the leagues is wobbly!
But when considering grouping guilds by abilities, those same professional guilds don't want to always be pitted against each other. They take pleasure in being 2 strong by penalizing the 6 weak for their farming comfort.
You insult again (once again) the most active part of the community and move on with your "suffering". Control yourself. There is no need for strong guilds to assert themselves at the expense of coastal inhabitant. If you don't resist, you don't exist for them on this map. They can't take you into account. They're just playing their game.

-Alin-

Emperor
I'm never opposed to that, inno could keep the 24% a camp with a total of 3 =72% or they could lower it to 20% and a total of 4 =80

I'm only opposed to a 0 attrition that is not normal.

Thats what I meant with both teams, the strongest ones and the ones against them in weaker/not that active guilds, I am not the one to judge any of those anyway.

I am not oposing to anything(almost, there are few more things needed for this game, but everything is slower made by developers), I am adapting to every little thing even if it happens to be mad on what they did, they can remove GbG entirely and the game will have the same result to me, I will miss it, ofcourse but thats it, I played without it years before anyway.

But I was thinking, InnoGames wants to reduce the possibiliy to gather that many things as Juber said already, the gap that was created in these 2 years, so as a midpoint to not make them that weaker nor powerfull, 80% might be the best for everyone, thats 6k fights for top tier players and roughly 3k for middle ones that can reach 60-80 atrition and somehow the other weaker guilds will be able to take 4-8 sectors on the map too.

Either 25+20+15+10+5=75%.
Or 30+20+15+10+5=80%.

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
Go big or stay home! maybe if you could earn more the 4 sectors in an entire day, the other kids would want to play with you.
If you are only capable of 4 sectors, then your are a nuisance to the other Guilds who want to fight more.
This is a strategy - to distribute your small efforts so as to stay on the map. But people don't want to play it. They want to farm in their personal garden. Inno even drew them a personal garden for the farm (PVP arena). But they don't like her. They want a personal seedbed on the shared map

Owl II

Emperor
Currently we are in a season where we are ready to close sectors at will, but have to wait hours upon end for other Guilds to close sectors (sitting @150+), or they risk losing their flag. It is not the job of the better Guilds to babysit and nurse them along, even though that is exactly what we are having to do.
You saw, I didn't understand at first what was going on here. But now, after two seasons, I've learned to appreciate your efforts to control all this mess farming. It's catastrophically difficult to wait all day long for someone to finish. But then u see that they don't need it, they gave the sector to another guild. And you waited in vain and could have closed your flag a long time ago

.Chris

Baronet
Here is what I proposed:

# SCSC Attr-ReductionAccumulated Reduction
130%30%
224%54%
318%72%
412%84%
56%90%
6 or more0 %90%
# WTWT Attr-ReductionAccumulated Reduction
18%8%
26%14%
34%18%
42%20%
5 or more0%20%

Add the two reductions together

That way 100 % is still achievable (with 7 slots), but waaay less frequent than it is at the moment.