• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Open more Guild levels

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Reason
156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99
Guilds at level 100 will be able to follow their progress again and get motivated by their growth compared to now we only have it in statistics. It is killing the fun of Guild growth.
Details
It will open the maxed Guilds progress and bonus up and those Guilds who are close to max will be able to contiune.
Balance
Maxed Guilds will be able to get upgraded rewards for their progress again, right now the collected points are only accumulated statistics
Abuse Prevention
N/A
Summary
Guild level power is a big part of the game and needs to progress to match the games progress.
We are at a point where it is nessasary to expand the Guild levels again
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Did not see any content on the subject.
More Guild levels opened in the game, it´s around 2 years since they opened level 75-100..
We get a new age each year that increases production of points a player accumulate for the Guild and GBG has been added to the game as well along with SoH that also boost Guild points and then we got the rest, so we lack more Guild levels in the game.
My Guild on live server has been stuck on level 100 for about 18 month so the fun in following our process is lacking badly and we are not the only Guild who has hit the marker, so there are a bunch of Guilds in max and alot more closing in.
Can we get 50-100 levels opened so we can progress??

Guilds at level 100 will be able to follow their progress again and get motivated by the work they lay in the game.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

Owl II

Emperor
156 Guild world wide are level 100 and 23 Guild are level 99
Wow. How many active guilds are there in your world?
I'm playing in the old world. Even in the ancient world(2013). And we have only 5 guilds of level 100. Another 5 exceeded the level of 90. In my opinion, there is very little incentive for the guilds to pay attention to this. This is a sport for old guilds - who will be the first to gain the maximum level, when additional levels are will added. The rest of us are not interested in this because it is unattainable for them.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
Wow. How many active guilds are there in your world?
I'm playing in the old world. Even in the ancient world(2013). And we have only 5 guilds of level 100. Another 5 exceeded the level of 90. In my opinion, there is very little incentive for the guilds to pay attention to this. This is a sport for old guilds - who will be the first to gain the maximum level, when additional levels are will added. The rest of us are not interested in this because it is unattainable for them.
I am refeering to alle servers globally and not just my world. New levels will affect all players world wide and i believe it´s important to focus on.

I do here what you say about only a small percentage is interested in this subject and the rest are fine with the current situation, but that little group in the game enjoy to grow and follow their progress, so why not just open more levels so we all can enjoy the game to the fullest? Us who focus on Guild growth can do so and the rest who don´t play by that part can just follow their usual course, is that not a win for all? c",)

Last edited:

Owl II

Emperor
I do here what you say about only a small percentage is interested in this subject and the rest are fine with the current situation, but that little group in the game enjoy to grow and follow their progress, so why not just open more levels so we all can enjoy the game to the fullest? Us who focus on Guild growth can do so and the rest who don´t play by that part can just follow their usual course, is that not a win for all? c",)
Well.. I would suggest to interest everyone is in this process. Devs could add new attractive bonuses at levels above 100. It's a pity, but they have other tasks: (

Sl8yer

Regent
On beta there is only one guild that has reached level 100, so whereever your world is, it isn't here. Can't get enough support on the server you play?

Why on earth should the devs have to focus on something only a small group will benefit from, when there are still plenty of things all players will benefit from when implemented.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Already replacing the support bonus which only concerns 5% of players and which has become unnecessary since the growth in attack %.
If the GBGs have become the number 1 axis of inno, as much as this support bonus is converted either into a reduction in attrition, or into an increase in the number of encounters to be made in the sectors held by the guild.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
I know that it only will affect a small part atm, but that group are still at a standstill. I have to share my thoughts on the subject and eventually all will get there anyways.
It´s been 2 years since we got the last 25 levels and meanwhile we had 2 eras that increase town harvest of points and GBG was added along with SoH and other Guild related buildings that spin alot of Guild points, so the game have developed more in the Guild level points direction, so is it not naturally that more levels should be added to keep up with the increased implemention in the game?

@Sl8yer
Sadly we are not a big world, but i do believe that it´s a subject that involves everyone globally, so i think its natually to take the debate here.

@DEADP00L
It´s how you look at it, some do find growth in attack % AND Guild points

Sl8yer

Regent
I know that it only will affect a small part atm, but that group are still at a standstill. I have to share my thoughts on the subject and eventually all will get there anyways.

You are not at a standstill. Points are still gathered. Your progress is just not shown.

@Sl8yer
Sadly we are not a big world, but i do believe that it´s a subject that involves everyone globally, so i think its natually to take the debate here.[/quote]

And you believe that beta wth only 5262 active players is a big world?

Taking that the DK comes from Denmark, you have 8037 active players on your server. That looks like more to me.

On beta there is only one guild that has reached level 100,
Play style, time invested in the game, and objectives are different at Beta vs Live Worlds. Experience or stats at Beta are not that relevant in this matter than in Live worlds. The change if implemented will impact all servers, not just Beta.

Why on earth should the devs have to focus on something only a small group will benefit from, when there are still plenty of things all players will benefit from when implemented.
Why on Earth a Engineering and Maintenance Department of a big corporation focus time in changing the light bubs of an office when more important things like repairing a machine that is stopping a production line, or installing new equipment for an expansion, or performing the Annual Maintenance to the Central Emergency Generators? Should the Employee never seen an Electrician coming to fix the lights because that small job will only benefit one employee? No way. The Engineering and Maintenance Department knows how to segregate job requests between several levels of priority and plan their technicians schedules to attend all jobs with the required resources and priorities. Let all requests reach the Development Department and allow their management do the planning and set priorities as required.

New guilds levels have been created before, that is a known task, no need to reinventing the wheel. A Programmer surely can do this in a small time while waiting for activities in his/her main project wait for other department or group work on that and come back with a result. Surely Inno Developers and Programmers can do multitasking.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer
I do know that points are still gathering even when you have hit level 100, but the part of active numbers do have a big motivational effect as well as the concept of getting a visuel reward for your play give a more positive respons instead of just knowing they are out there.
There´s also the bonus track system that dont progress alongside your growth, but thats another side of the story.

You are right that 8.037 active players are more than 5.262 but i was refeering to all nations and not just Beta. c",)

Sl8yer

Regent
Play style, time invested in the game, and objectives are different at Beta vs Live Worlds. Experience or stats at Beta are not that relevant in this matter than in Live worlds. The change if implemented will impact all servers, not just Beta.

Which makes it the smart thing to do to propose this on a Live World. Especially the one he plays where this is more relevant. The change if implemented will impact all servers like you say.

New guilds levels have been created before, that is a known task, no need to reinventing the wheel. A Programmer surely can do this in a small time while waiting for activities in his/her main project wait for other department or group work on that and come back with a result. Surely Inno Developers and Programmers can do multitasking.

And the last time they did it, do you think they just randomly decided it was time to do so, or did they keeep track of the number of guilds that had reached max level?

@Sl8yer
I do know that points are still gathering even when you have hit level 100, but the part of active numbers do have a big motivational effect as well as the concept of getting a visuel reward for your play give a more positive respons instead of just knowing they are out there.

That might mean something to you, but I am willing to bet that the number of players that do not care is much bigger.

You are right that 8.037 active players are more than 5.262 but i was refeering to all nations and not just Beta. c",)

Again, that makes it the reason to propose this on your DK server where it is more relevant. That is, if this needs to be proposed at all. I think Inno will do it at a time they see fit. Doubt they need to be reminded of it.

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer
We have posted it on our live server forum severel times for the last 18 month without much respons, so that´s why i want to try and bring it up here, even if it is Beta forum, it is also a forum that connects all the servers world wide.
Even if Inno gets the requests on live servers, i do believe that a post on the subject here will increase the focus on the situation as it bring more pepole in the debate, maybe more pepole can spike their interests.

I think you are right with your comment that the bigger part of the players don´t care, but why should the wishes of the small group not be heard equally?

One of the facts about the situation are that everything a maxed out Guild collects of points is rewardless in some way. Yes we grow in Guild level on paper, but the effeort and space you use to collect the points are without a outcome, so one has to ask if the setup gives enough to your play.
My town has alot of Guild related buildings, but their produktion goes nowhere exept on paper so i do feel like i dont get much out of it unless i follow the statistics.

It is not that we were unable to give them time, we did wait patiently for them and gave them small requests along the way, but now 18 month has passed since we hit the roof and we would like to get some more respons on the subject..

Last edited:
Which makes it the smart thing to do to propose this on a Live World. Especially the one he plays where this is more relevant. The change if implemented will impact all servers like you say.
Inno has only one Development Team for FOE, ideas / proposals from all servers (including Beta) reach the same FOE Development Team. Players at Beta do play FOE at live servers, sending an idea from the Beta Forum,or the EN Forum, or any other forum is irrelevant; the idea will reach the same development Team.

Now, the content of the idea, irrespective of in which forum the idea is posted, must consider the game as it will be in the Live Servers.

Last edited:
And the last time they did it, do you think they just randomly decided it was time to do so, or did they keep track of the number of guilds that had reached max level?
Timing for adding more Guild Level... Random?
I do not think the time was randomly decided the last time, on the contrary I think it was not. The OP (and others) think the time for next one is overdue. Even if Inno thinks otherwise the purpose of this forum is to tell Inno what we think. Many people think the time for more guilds levels have arrived.

Guilds at Maximum level?
Inno have not revealed which "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI) they keep track to measure system performance and use for their decision making. They have the information available. Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level, or percentage of total guilds that have reached the maximum level are a logical KPIs to use in the decision of adding more levels.

Sl8yer

Regent
@Sl8yer
We have posted it on our live server forum severel times for the last 18 month without much respons, so that´s why i want to try and bring it up here, even if it is Beta forum, it is also a forum that connects all the servers world wide.

That should tell you how players feel about it.

Even if Inno gets the requests on live servers, i do believe that a post on the subject here will increase the focus on the situation as it bring more pepole in the debate, maybe more pepole can spike their interests.

No it doesn't. It needs support to bring it to focus.

Inno has only one Development Team for FOE, ideas / proposals from all servers (including Beta) reach the same FOE Development Team. Players at Beta do play FOE at live servers, sending an idea from the Beta Forum,or the EN Forum, or any other forum is irrelevant; the idea will reach the same development Team.

Only if it gets enough support.

Timing for adding more Guild Level... Random?
I do not think the time was randomly decided the last time, on the contrary I think it was not. The OP (and others) think the time for next one is overdue. Even if Inno thinks otherwise the purpose of this forum is to tell Inno what we think. Many people think the time for more guilds levels have arrived.

Timing is most likely to be determined by the total numbers of guilds world wide that have reached the level. Not by what you think.

Guilds at Maximum level?
Inno have not revealed which "Key Performance Indicators" (KPI) they keep track to measure system performance and use for their decision making. They have the information available. Number of guilds that have reached the maximum level, or percentage of total guilds that have reached the maximum level are a logical KPIs to use in the decision of adding more levels.

They do not have to reveal the KPI they use to make decisions. Have you ever seen them do that on any changes they made?

PilgrimDK

Merchant
@Sl8yer
Because we don´t hear anything on live servers from INNO is not the same as saying that it´s how every player in the game feel.

I do believe i can find more support on the issue here on beta forum than on live server, so i posted it here and already we have alot more activity talk on the subject than we ever had on live server.

And i do believe that bringing it here on beta forum gives the subject more focus than if it is on live server. You did not see what we wrote on live server but you read what i wrote here on beta, so it that not proof enough that i make myself visible to more players here than on live server?
Besides if Inno don´t bother to answer one single time in 18 month then the next step is to bring players into the debate from all nations to become more visible to Inno.
I do know that beta forum is a place for beta world and testing, but i strongly believe that beta forum also is a place where i can reach players from live servers across nations. If i did not use beta forum i would have to create a post in 24 diffrent forums just to reach every nation and to get my thoughs out to most players. This subject is a matter of getting as many players attention and oppinion as possible, so we can get more focus on needs and thought.
You have made it clear where you stand Sl8yer so that is noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.