• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion New Ideas

nice2haveu

Baronet
would be 10 giants a day
1 giant in a single day. 10 days to get 10giant units using 80similar normal units. Small limitation have suggested already. Sorry all the limitations and complete suggestions missed to add in the first thread since it will be a lengthy one. And myself strongly having negative confidence to get support for this idea when initially planned to suggest here. But still like this idea from my side.

Last edited:

nice2haveu

Baronet
your popup for what the requirements even are
"Giant unit privilege" is the reference here why the plundering action got rejected. Once it got rejected means, attacking user should be understood like, opponent does not having matching defending army unit era of our attacking giant army unit era. Like, opponent players has lower level era from our giant unit era. Popup message can be modified suitably to get my context. Still not getting five/six words matching sentence in my mind for alert the users for plunder action rejected.

Last edited:

Emberguard

Emperor
"Giant unit privilege" is the reference here why the plundering action got rejected. Once it got rejected means, attacking user should be understood like, opponent does not having matching defending army unit era of our attacking giant army unit era. Like, opponent players has lower level era from our giant unit era.
how does that tell the player what would allow them to be successful if you're not explaining what the criteria for "Giant unit privilege" is? You've already said suggesting to remove a single age from the pool of plunderable ages makes it unable to be understood

nice2haveu

Baronet
how does that tell the player what would allow them to be successful if you're not explaining what the criteria for "Giant unit privilege" is? You've already said removing an age from the pool of plunderable ages makes it unable to be understood
Users cannot get exact answer by telling what giant era units to add. Since it is plundering approach, opponent army seen at battle field only. That's the trouble. Hence, "Giants units privilege mismatched" will be like generic alert to the attacking user, to do some diffrent attempts of changing giant units in their attacking army to get plunder action possible by identifying which giant army unit era gets matched. If not ready to try with giant units, attacking user can do the plunder with normal units like how it is now. Here, defending army units has giants and attacking user has normal units means, problem to the attacking user only.

Emberguard

Emperor
Users cannot get exact answer by telling what giant era units to add. Since it is plundering approach, opponent army seen at battle field only. That's the trouble. Hence, "Giants units privilege mismatched" will be like generic alert to the attacking user, to do some diffrent attempts of changing giant units in their attacking army to get plunder action possible by identifying which giant army unit era gets matched. If not ready to try with giant units, attacking user can do the plunder with normal units like how it is now. Here, defending army units has giants and attacking user has normal units means, problem to the attacking user only.
Then there's no point to having a age limit on Giants at all if you're not even going to tell them any block on attacking is due to a age reason

If the only people that'll know how to get access to the feature are those who were around to see the forum announcement then it's a feature that'll be impossible to use and frustrate players on why they're getting attacked but they can't attack back

If you have a popup it needs to give adequate info on the reasons so you're not giving an unfair advantage based on when you started playing

nice2haveu

Baronet
Then there's no point to having a age limit on Giants at all if you're not even going to tell them it's a age reason

If the only people that'll know how to get access to the feature are those who were around to see the forum announcement then it's a feature that'll be impossible to use and frustrate players on why they're getting attacked but they can't attack back

If you have a popup it needs to give adequate info on the reasons so you're not giving an unfair advantage based on when you started playing
If no age limit, then having giant unit is like cheating approach for plundering easily. Also popup describing the opponents army units comparison with our giant unit era, then its like an abusing way to know before entering battle field and punish the opponent defending army. Couldn't find a best way to instruct the attacking user about why plundering rejected. If not possible anyway, only two options left.
1) removing the age limit for giants on plundering
2) plundering will be possible only with normal units and defending army also can use only normal units. For CE, GBG, PVP, and GE can go with giants hnita where opponents units are visible.
-- if found any good way to instruct the user, having age limit works for every use cases.

Emberguard

Emperor
Couldn't find a best way to instruct the attacking user about why plundering rejected
Simple, make it age of User not age of Defending Army. You don't have to give info on enemy tactics to tell the player how something works.

Plus you said the Giant wants a challenge, not that the Giant has inside intel. Why would the Giant refuse to attack a City based on defending army units if they don't know the composition? If they do know the composition who's paying the Giant to keep his mouth shut?

All the popup needs to say is: "Giants in your Attacking Army must be [below the age] / [same age or below] of the Player City you're attacking"

nice2haveu

Baronet
Giants in your Attacking Army must be [above the age] / [same age or above] of the Player City you're attacking
Thanks for the help. My mind able to pick few adjustment with that message like,
"Giants in attacking army must be same age or above the defending player's city"

Is this message okay?

Emberguard

Emperor
Thanks for the help. My mind able to pick few adjust with that message like,
"Giants in attacking army must be same age or above the defending player's city"

Is this message okay?
I've corrected it as I realised I had written it in reverse of what we're aiming for xD

"Giants in attacking army must be same age or below the defending player's city age"

nice2haveu

Baronet
I've corrected it as I realised I had written it in reverse of what we're aiming for xD

"Giants in attacking army must be same age or below the defending player's city age"
Oh my god. If you didn't tell, myself not found only. That much strong in English.
Message fits perfectly now.

Emberguard

Emperor
I still think for balance reasons I'd do it differently from what you've suggested, but yeah wording wise that'd fit the idea you put forth

nice2haveu

Baronet
I still think for balance reasons I'd do it differently from what you've suggested, but yeah wording wise that'd fit the idea you put forth
Only unbalancing feel it has because of getting 10x power. Thought initally to introduce new unit called "Battle Queen" like in chess where queen has more power. Once got free time, will give my idea for "battle queen" (since it is also falls under DNSL). Having this in mind, existing units getting promotion feels like common approach for every user in the game, hence suggested it. Definitely myself agree, giant unit is having too much of power in attack and defense, because combining 10 units together it needs to be 10x.

napodavout

Merchant
Hello
The top have a direct discussion with the designers at INNOGAMMES on the novelties.
That they take into account the suggestions of the players.
will be TOP

bonjour
Le top avoir une discussion direct avec les concepteurs de chez INNOGAMMES sur les nouveautés .
Qu' ils prennent en compte les suggestions des joueurs .
serai TOP

Noname 5.0

Steward
Add a choice to which you can chose to go to the next level in battleground or stay in the league that your in .
This would avoid guilds that aren’t strong enough to advance to the next league without adding a new higher more advanced league.
The only way that you can do it now is to not play for 10 days this way doesn’t benefit larger guild as it limits the amount of provinces they can recapture.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Totally agree. Cheap way to make the giants, slightly not feeling so since combining 10units into 1 with time factor is not cheap. Going with my limitations, to do the battle with giants only, your opponents also has giants only. If it is 900% giants from our side, opponent might be coming with 1200% also possible which is similar to our current fighting scenario.
It's ways cheaper than building up GBs and grinding for event buildings. Those 10 units are nothing compared
to what Alcatraz can produce. I guess you heavily underestimate that GB and player's units production capability.
Most have Alcatraz pretty high and easily produce 20-80 units a day. In that regards 10 units are cheap. Compare
the costs 10 of units against thousands of fps and years of collecting event buildings to raise the bonuses to
900%.
This is just an easy way to get there, to avoid that grind. Just a question, are units more valuable for you or
thousands of fps and many event buildings collected over many events for 900% bonus?
If it is 900% giants from our side, opponent might be coming with 1200% also possible which is similar to our current fighting scenario.
Yes but also for players. In example case player's Giants would be: 900% (giants buff) + 600% =1.500% bonus. So,
just an easy way for the 900% additional buff. Nothing more than that jut for the costs of only 10 units/giant.
If my limitation suggested for GBG implemented, clicking bots or cheating scripts doesn't work. They have to change their army to do the battle.
That's an hilarisch thing. They just don't build the 4th siege camp and instead build 1 tower next to their 3 siege camps
and already don't have to deal with it as it doesn't tricker you're giants. Alternatively they just adjust their bots and
scripts and everything continues like normal. More likely they just deploy their own giants buffed with their normal
bonuses and they blasting through the giants.
Nothing changes really just for players how don't have the patience and will to bringing in the effort to grind and work
for their 900% buff in game have no an easy, cheap and fast way to reaching it. Though with complex limitations until
reaching future and just blasting through everything from Oceanic.
Very straight forward. If user having tomorrow era giants in the attacking army, then not possible to plunder any users below tomorrow era. Giants always look for tough competition.
Exactly just confusing. So, I can strike with with my Giants and putting down my Giant hovers and nothing
can get through that.;) Lovely balance as Giant plasma doesn't like to attack me and normal plasma hardly
does bother my Giant hovers.xd. Cheap way to victory and 900% bonus.
Actually using giants in attacking or defending army itself a strategy. But agree, no tactics since it is just like a promoted version of same unit, you cannot get different tactics for it. Serving in the military, can get promotion and commanding power increases, same concept here
LMAO, basically you're saying just buffing you're units with cheap 900% is strategy. It's just being forced
to paying 80 units per army to fight. As I said in regards of the concept of promotion, if it would've been
real promotion with unlocking an additional new skill which allows for new strategies and tactics, rather
than just buff the units with 900% or more, it would've been more interesting.

It can be brought left, right, up, down, or any other way fact still remains it's an easy 900% buff that
can be reached quickly for the costs of 10 units/giant. If it would've brought new skills rather than just
900% buff that already exist... it's just another unwanted grind.

it is difficult or not understandable to the users why plunder battle got rejected
Exactly, confusing thus pretty flawed.
So they cannot mix the giants in the attacking army. It won't allow you to battle. Giant rules and limitations covers every aspect in the battles.

Rogues, with 7 giant units is a interesting one which myself planned initally. It has some limitations too. Giant rogues can be used with giant units in the attacking army. If no giant army units left in the battle and having giant rogues means, single shot giant rogues dies without transformation. Now normal rogue with giant unit, even if giant units available, normal rogues only look for normal units and if not found then single shot dies.
So, it's becoming even an larger mess and more confusing by overruling secret identity. If I understand it
correctly. Giant + rouges = rouges are instantly killed when attacked. Giant + Giant rouges = Giant rouges
dying all when the original giant dies?o_O
Thought initally to introduce new unit called "Battle Queen" like in chess where queen has more power. Once got free time, will give my idea for "battle queen" (since it is also falls under DNSL).
That would be vastly more interesting, if it had for example an special skill that grants that
buff. I dunno what the tricker could be but perhaps something similar to chess? In an larger
scale battle or something?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
It's ways cheaper than building up GBs and grinding for event buildings. Those 10 units are nothing compared
to what Alcatraz can produce. I guess you heavily underestimate that GB and player's units production capability.
Most have Alcatraz pretty high and easily produce 20-80 units a day. In that regards 10 units are cheap. Compare
the costs 10 of units against thousands of fps and years of collecting event buildings to raise the bonuses to
900%.
This is just an easy way to get there, to avoid that grind. Just a question, are units more valuable for you or
thousands of fps and many event buildings collected over many events for 900% bonus?

Yes but also for players. In example case player's Giants would be: 900% (giants buff) + 600% =1.500% bonus. So,
just an easy way for the 900% additional buff. Nothing more than that jut for the costs of only 10 units/giant.

That's an hilarisch thing. They just don't build the 4th siege camp and instead build 1 tower next to their 3 siege camps
and already don't have to deal with it as it doesn't tricker you're giants. Alternatively they just adjust their bots and
scripts and everything continues like normal. More likely they just deploy their own giants buffed with their normal
Nothing changes really just for players how don't have the patience and will to bringing in the effort to grind and work
for their 900% buff in game have no an easy, cheap and fast way to reaching it. Though with complex limitations until

Exactly just confusing. So, I can strike with with my Giants and putting down my Giant hovers and nothing
can get through that.;) Lovely balance as Giant plasma doesn't like to attack me and normal plasma hardly

LMAO, basically you're saying just buffing you're units with cheap 900% is strategy. It's just being forced
to paying 80 units per army to fight. As I said in regards of the concept of promotion, if it would've been
real promotion with unlocking an additional new skill which allows for new strategies and tactics, rather

It can be brought left, right, up, down, or any other way fact still remains it's an easy 900% buff that
can be reached quickly for the costs of 10 units/giant. If it would've brought new skills rather than just

So, it's becoming even an larger mess and more confusing by overruling secret identity. If I understand it
correctly. Giant + rouges = rouges are instantly killed when attacked. Giant + Giant rouges = Giant rouges

That would be vastly more interesting, if it had for example an special skill that grants that
buff. I dunno what the tricker could be but perhaps something similar to chess? In an larger
900% mentioned many times.

nice2haveu

Baronet
900%.

It disturbed you lot by thinking 10x power unit in the game. Is this idea affecting your game play very much. Units and forge points both are not valuable for me. Time is the valuable factor me. Came to play the game, can store 1M forge points, 1M units and 1m diamonds 1G supplies etc etc. Battles with same concept every time. Just bringing a diffrent complexity to the game battles with Giant unit. That's all.
Mentioned 4 SC in GBG to highlight the attrition free context. It doesn't need tk be in the same sector. Same logic for attrition free sector in GBG (surrounding sector SC and tower) applicable for giants to participate in battles. If it is random approach of getting giant battles, it wil difficult for cheaters to make the cheating code works since user action needed based on my limitation suggested. Are you too much worried for current game play of battles will affected from this idea? Myself expecting to affect the current game play by introducing giants. Really sorry for it. Initially everyone will be confused, but by practice they will understand the limitation and behaviour of giant army unit. Soon, will suggest the battle queen unit to compare with 10x power unit creation.

Noname 5.0

Steward
Why can’t I stay in the platinum league if I want to. We aren’t strong enough to compete with larger guilds in the diamond league. If there was a way to stay in the league that is more suitable for your guild would make playing a lot more enjoyable.
Every other battleground I have to tank it just to go back to the platinum league, this does nobody any good the larger guilds don’t get as many provinces to attack . We’re not the only ones doing this there’s at least 3 guilds each battleground doing the same thing.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
900% mentioned many times.
Because giants are just: pay 10 units of this unit and get 900% bonus applied on it but with a few minor limitations.

Units and forge points both are not valuable for me. Time is the valuable factor me. Came to play the game, can store 1M forge points, 1M units and 1m diamonds 1G supplies etc etc.
If so, why not play the game by achieving the 900% military bonuses instead of an easy alternative way to get it fast? Giants don't make the game more complex, just easier to get 900% bonus applied to units of you're choice and making a few fights impossible without them. Doesn't changing battles at all.
Mentioned 4 SC in GBG to highlight the attrition free context. It doesn't need tk be in the same sector. Same logic for attrition free sector in GBG (surrounding sector SC and tower) applicable for giants to participate in battles. If it is random approach of getting giant battles, it wil difficult for cheaters to make the cheating code works since user action needed based on my limitation suggested.
Now you're just conveniently changing the rules to fit you better. First it was only activated by 4 siege camps. Now its an random chance because I've pointed out that work arounds are easy. Cheats will evolve anyways. Heard of AI learning? They just need to figure out how to teach an AI how to recognise giants and tell it what to do in such case.
Are you too much worried for current game play of battles will affected from this idea? Myself expecting to affect the current game play by introducing giants. Really sorry for it. Initially everyone will be confused, but by practice they will understand the limitation and behaviour of giant army unit. Soon, will suggest the battle queen unit to compare with 10x power unit creation.
Alright you don't understand the point at all. Read this part very carefully. It seems you don't know how to get 900% now and don't see how giants are an easy way to get it. As understanding those 2 are crucial to understanding my point.

Let me first explain how to get to 900% bonus:

Zeus, Aachen and CdM lvl100, each give 75% Attack bonus. Thus 75% x 3 GBs = 225% bonus.
TA lvl 90 = 60% bonus
Viking settlement tree + Aztec's sun temple: 30% bonus together.
So, 315% bonus for attacking armies
Let's add the castle system with an castle of lvl 15 into it:
45% attack & defence bonus attacking armies + 35% additional attack bonus for attacking armies.
So: 315% + 45% = 360% attacking bonuses and 35% additional attack bonus.

So, after levelling the castle, completing both settlements and levelling those 4 GBs to their high lvl you still need:
900% - 360% = 540% defence bonus attacking armies
900% - (360% + 35%) = 505% attack bonus for attacking armies

Those remaining bonuses must be obtained through many event buildings from many events. Yes that takes lots of time, effort and planning in advance.
The proposal of "Giants" is just taking away all this hard work and just pay a few units and get that sweet sweet 900% bonus applied on units of you're choice. Why would we work hard for those 900% if we can just pay a few cheap units for that 900%? What would take years would than take less than an week.
This easy way to get 900% bonus applied to units of choice is disturbing me and will negatively change the game play because we are forced to deploy giants in order to make an chance to win in any battle in which they're used. While also offering an much faster way to get the 900% bonus.

Fact remains giants bringing an easy way to 900% bonus, that's all. If they brought an special skill to the game on top of their regular counterparts and not gain ridiculously high military bonuses, similarly to champions, than yes an promoted unit would be offering an more complex battle system. Something I thought you where hinting at with an Battle Queen unit similarly to chess. That would be an actual interesting addition. Not just an alternative way for getting fast 900% bonus applied to specific units.

Last edited: