• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.

Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Last edited:

hades8840

Squire
Thankyou works great and this is the idea I posted in the Ideas section so nice to see it implemented
  • We have added the Production Carousel to military buildings

Yekk

Viceroy
Production Carousel to military buildings needs to be for recruiting "dead" troops. Right now it cycles through barracks that are fully healed. Why? For us with cities full of barracks this is a downgrade...worse than useless

hades8840

Squire
Production Carousel to military buildings needs to be for recruiting "dead" troops. Right now it cycles through barracks that are fully healed. Why? For us with cities full of barracks this is a downgrade...worse than useless
nah it isnt i had half my unit buildings needing to recruit a new troop took seconds to go past the ones that didnt need a new unit and was a lot quicker overall then clicking each building like before

and what do you call city full of barracks how many in total am curious

-Alin-

Emperor
As far as I know the battle page with diamond healer went to live servers, on EN right now.

I will wait 2 more weeks, if its not get fixed (removed) I will stop in Octomber at "only" 9 years of FoE, game was based today on fights, killing GvG fast battles and making whole fighting so slow and annoying kills the game entirely, macro/scripts users will not be stopped doing fights fast in GvG or GbG they just need to modify 2 strings in their "softs" for different mouse positions ...

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
As far as I know the battle page with diamond healer went to live servers, on EN right now.

I will wait 2 more weeks, if its not get fixed (removed) I will stop in Octomber at "only" 9 years of FoE, game was based today on fights, killing GvG fast battles and making whole fighting so slow and annoying kills the game entirely, macro/scripts users will not be stopped doing fights fast in GvG or GbG they just need to modify 2 strings in their "softs" for different mouse positions ...
It's not there for me on EN
9db63ace1d55e7834fa4c872ee700795.png

Yekk

Viceroy
nah it isnt i had half my unit buildings needing to recruit a new troop took seconds to go past the ones that didnt need a new unit and was a lot quicker overall then clicking each building like before

and what do you call city full of barracks how many in total am curious
I have 18 barracks not including my hideouts used for GvG and GBG... Not all will be used in any one session.
We do not see every supply building owned when using the supply Production Carousel...
Why would we need to see all the military buildings given that FACT...

hades8840

Squire
I have 18 barracks not including my hideouts used for GvG and GBG... Not all will be used in any one session.
We do not see every supply building owned when using the supply Production Carousel...
Why would we need to see all the military buildings given that FACT...
18 nice oddly could only count 8 unit buildings on your city plus your rogue hideouts but they are scattered on your small city so could of missed 10 even though I didnt count 3 times but I am newish so might not know all the names

Plus you do realize that you can still click the x in the corner like normal you dont have to cycle through them if you choose not too like you normally would

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Why open the barracks full?
I lost 2 units in 2 barracks, I open the first barracks with 1 empty and the full barracks pass before the second with 1 empty.
It is very bad !!!
Only the barracks on standby should open as for special buildings.

Yekk

Viceroy
18 nice oddly could only count 8 unit buildings on your city plus your rogue hideouts but they are scattered on your small city so could of missed 10 even though I didnt count 3 times but I am newish so might not know all the names

Plus you do realize that you can still click the x in the corner like normal you dont have to cycle through them if you choose not too like you normally would

We test and do feedback in beta... IT IS NOT MY MAIN CITY... now be quiet if you can not give a reason we should see every barracks when we have a couple that need to have troops replenished

Yekk

Viceroy
Why open the barracks full?
I lost 2 units in 2 barracks, I open the first barracks with 1 empty and the full barracks pass before the second with 1 empty.
It is very bad !!!
Only the barracks on standby should open as for special buildings.

I agree. The fact it does not even do empties first leaving fulls till later means a player may have to do all to get to that one empty slot.

Last edited:

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I love the fact that the military buildings now cycle as a production Carousel, it's a great improvement.
I agree with others that it would be better if it only did ones with empty slots, but I do like the feature.

Theres too much unused space in the chat bar now.

Perfect chat response to new chat bar:

04:12 Joeliwan: omg my eyes are being assaulted

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Theres too much unused space in the chat bar now.

Perfect chat response to new chat bar:

04:12 Joeliwan: omg my eyes are being assaulted

alas it's the color scheme they've gradually been moving everything in game to (dark on light instead of light on dark). This does not seem like something they're going to budge on given how hard people pushed when it first showed up in the message center. And then the quests. Now doing it to the chat is just consistent.

alas it's the color scheme they've gradually been moving everything in game to (dark on light instead of light on dark). This does not seem like something they're going to budge on given how hard people pushed when it first showed up in the message center. And then the quests. Now doing it to the chat is just consistent.
Well now it's blinding! Couldn't they have gone with something more neutral colored and not spread everything out across the box?? I don't need a tabs worth of space inbetwen the time and the username and the actual message.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Well now it's blinding! Couldn't they have gone with something more neutral colored and not spread everything out across the box?? I don't need a tabs worth of space inbetwen the time and the username and the actual message.

Re: background color... Go back 2-3 years or whatever when they renovated the message center, the forums, the quest window and riot harder and break them then :p Some people tried I remember but it got panned off as "modern design" ;)

As for the space between the time and the name - it's only like 2-3 spaces on my screen:

1632377745554.png

If it's more dramatic on yours, perhaps provide a screenshot?