• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Mughal settlement has a fixed Embassey goods

conqueror9

Regent
Normally, when he have Mughal empire set
it will give us some daily goods
It look like a random goods

recently I have attached mughal empire set to Embassey
I find i the recent 4 to 5 days, I only get same kind of same goods only

Does it happen to me or it is a BUG ?

Beta-OD

Squire
I found it only gives you whatever goods building you have working at the moment. If you only have rice, you only get rice from them embassy. If you have Rice or Spice, it will randomly give you one of these.

That's what I saw through the first run through. YMMV.

Beta-OD

Squire
Update, I started a new colony and it appears to be working. I've gotten both the 3rd and 4th good before even having them opened.

AGranolaBar

Squire
It is a new bug in which every production remains safe like crows nest, druid temple, Mughal empire settlement,etc
I thought so too but since the fix was announced I still just get saree. For this entire settlement that is the only type of good I got from my embassy. Also it happens that I don't need it that much in this particular settlement so I don't have the building in the settlement, just the spice & rice.