• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

AGranolaBar

Squire
1 x HoH, 3x Sentinel Upgrade, 1x Ab. Asylum & 1 Botanical.
Spent the majority of tickets on the days when I had HoH as prize, it did not pan out :). Got the others simply by always switching the daily prize - unless it was HoH - and attempting to fill the need for stickers for full calendar. Avoided lightbulbs like they were cursed and always opted for the sticker in the daily. Got the full calendar and the toys reward once. I'd say it was disappointing overall since the main prize was unappealing and focusing on HoH yielded a measly upgrade.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@jovada I thought I was the only one who wasn't able to find her. I thought I did something wrong
in the search for the dolls. Though I've never been this close to an complete collection.

6zeva9

Baronet
I had a Guild mate loose a Psycho Pete in the fog when we had the issue with the Rewards changing.
It is the ONLY one he has not found. At least two of us have had a full set in the Guild.

Outlaw Dread

Baronet
Only played for pumpkins and tools, avoiding light bulbs (I really dislike sets).
Despite that, got 11 horror kits (got full calendar), spending a total of 200 diamonds in a totally futile attempt to get a asylum kits. Did get 2 botanicals.
Almost never managed to get a daily. As last year, not even one full set of toys; I was missing 2 at the end.(anabella and Psychopump)
Niether good or bad, mostly just bored with event. Not sure I'll spend much time on it on my main world.

Noname 5.0

Steward
I get all the finished but unless I spend money on diamonds I can’t ever seem to get the last doll . The monkey is the last one but ran out of lights.
Has anyone gotten all the dolls for the bonus avatar n the extra lights without buying extra items with diamonds?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
I got 10 kits, is there a configuration of pieces that's even worth building with this?

Depends how bad your city is. The default layout can be fully upgraded with 10 kits and would be slightly better than a L2 terrace farm (albeit with slightly more road annoyance). If you've moved beyond terrace farms, it might be a slight upgrade somewhere - but probably not enough of one to worry about imo.

BritishBoy

Marquis
For 15x395 + 1 reward for 8 dolls I got pitiful 4 HoH and 2 rotundas so my first conclusion is that this event is EXTREMELY GREEDY for dailies in my case. Set going straight to AD because is weak and lame. Also ugly but that's more like a perk on Halloween I guess. If winter prize will be lame as well I will completely miss Halloween event on all my live worlds. It will save me diamonds, time and no hussle in game. Probably switch to some other game while waiting for good prizes.
Despite HoH is best building for attack and def in game in high eras u won't spend 4500 dias per 1 daily prize :)

Unimpressed. It was fun, but the event building is a big yawn, and that wretched Psyco Pete monkey never showed up (I'm not the only person to have noticed that, there has been discussion in my guild about it). Also, the top layer of graphics seems to be slightly out of whack with the bottom layer. Made it harder to click on a box.

Owl II

Emperor
It's funny. I didn't care about the lightbulbs at all. Сollected pumpkins and stickers. But I ended with 11 fragments of the circus without diamonds. AD will be pleased.

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I just picked up a sticker today, but got a sticker piece instead of a full one despite not having the last full sticker. Is that intended? I suppose technically the final hours are day 22, but I still think it should count towards the final daily sticker.

jovada

Regent
I just picked up a sticker today, but got a sticker piece instead of a full one despite not having the last full sticker. Is that intended? I suppose technically the final hours are day 22, but I still think it should count towards the final daily sticker.

That seems correct to me, you forgot day 21 so you need 5 sticker peace to fulfill it, when you got a sticker peace now it's normal because day 22 is not on calendar. If you fulfilled the calendar instead of a sticker peace you receive 10 extra tickets.

Havik79

Baronet
Well I ended up spending like 100 odd diamonds to get a big tool kit, so from 14 of them I ended up with 6 HoH selection kits, and 10 circus.
Anyone seen any good layouts for DA for the sets.

Ironrooster

Baronet
I did one complete set of toys and completed the sticker calendar.
I got 13 Circus selection kits.
On the last day using up my tickets/tools I got 5 mad scientist labs LOL - giving me 7 total.
I only managed 2 HOH selection kits - too bad I couldn't get that as the alternate daily special at the end instead of the labs.

Since this is only my 2nd event with this city I am using the Circus. I did the standard arrangement all at lvl2 plus an extra Clown Town lvl2 added on the end next to the organ and death wheel. That leaves me with 1 extra selection kit which I probably won't use.

Addonexus

Farmer
is there any combination on the new set that gives attack for the attacking army? is it better than the wheat fields from fall event?