• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

vidicecilia

Baronet
You are not following me.
The Daily prize changes at 09:30 GMT.
That is also when the other prizes already revealed on the board also change to Light bulbs or Tools.
The Daily Sticker Reward changes at 23:00 GMT (Midnight BST).
Any Reward not claimed after 09:31 GMT will still be there until 09:29 GMT the following day.
You have just over 10 hours in which to use/claim any revealed reward before it changes at the moment.

So I login after the Daily Prize has changed an chase the new daily prize till I find a Joker Sticker.
Wait till the new Sticker Reward comes up and claim it at 23:01 GMT or shortly there after.
And complete the new daily quest where possible or set it in motion to complete when I return after 09:30 GMT.
Also I ensure that there are no rewards to claim or ready to uncover (see below)View attachment 7459

Thanks a lot for the data, but since Monday no sticker appears in the board of the event.

jovada

Regent
The real problem is that we lost prepared daily stickers and had to spend another 395 tickets to have tools to search again for the next sticker , i personaly lost 2x 395 tickets so far , and i heard from other guildmembers the same.

Following problem is that the 2x 395 tickets extra spend will probably result in the fact that we will be unable to reach the end because you can only gather the necessary tickets every 3 days now

vidicecilia

Baronet
The real problem is that we lost prepared daily stickers and had to spend another 395 tickets to have tools to search again for the next sticker , i personaly lost 2x 395 tickets so far , and i heard from other guildmembers the same.

Following problem is that the 2x 395 tickets extra spend will probably result in the fact that we will be unable to reach the end because you can only gather the necessary tickets every 3 days now

I have made the Daily Challenge everyday, so I have stickers till tomorrow, but I need 4 stickers to finish the Calendar, 400 diamonds.

The truth is that Inno takes away the desire to play

6zeva9

Baronet
Well, what can I say? Inno have privileged gamers.
Since Sunday I have spent more than 790 tickets in tools and no stickers appeared.
I have also asked @lordwasa what must we do and he does not answer.
I decided don't advance on the event board until Inno inform us about the state of the game
Not privileged players.
My guild mates & I all experienced the same kind of loses, one even lost a Psycho Pete Toy that could be seen under a patch of fog and has not seen one again since.
We looked at what was happening and have been following the method I mentioned previously and thus have had a sticker available as soon as the Sticker Reward changed.
The Key is to avoid having rewards available at 09:30 GMT. This is when any visible rewards such as Toys, Pumpkins and Stickers change into Tools or Light Bulbs.
We have been advised that the problem is being investigated by the developers both here and in the Bug Reporting thread, that you have found.
I do not expect to hear a solution from them until after Event is concluded here.

vidicecilia

Baronet
Not privileged players.
My guild mates & I all experienced the same kind of loses, one even lost a Psycho Pete Toy that could be seen under a patch of fog and has not seen one again since.
We looked at what was happening and have been following the method I mentioned previously and thus have had a sticker available as soon as the Sticker Reward changed.
The Key is to avoid having rewards available at 09:30 GMT. This is when any visible rewards such as Toys, Pumpkins and Stickers change into Tools or Light Bulbs.
We have been advised that the problem is being investigated by the developers both here and in the Bug Reporting thread, that you have found.
I do not expect to hear a solution from them until after Event is concluded here.

I do not know how to express my situation.
While you must take care of not having rewards available at 9:30 GMT, I received no reward, neither before nor after that time since sunday.
Your situation is diamentrally different from mine, you were receiving rewards, I was receiving nothing since Sunday

trayk

Steward
When this game was introduced a few years ago (archaeology event first time) it was stated at the time that you will not be able to get all the books (same as teddy bears) without spending diamonds.

They have definitely taken it to new lows with the pumpkin spawn/DP ratio this year however. Shame on Inno as a lot of folks actually like these uncover events. Especially given the amount of time it takes to spend all the tools for such poor rewards chances.

Devilsangel

Baronet
Not even diamond spenders are guaranteed to get a set of books/toys, I'm not saying you can't get the set for free, just that it's never guaranteed..... a friend spent around 20k last year for two additional houses, and still didn't find the last toy for a set......spawn rate is broken since there is a high possibility to be left out of a part even after spending a good sum

-Alin-

Emperor
Not even diamond spenders are guaranteed to get a set of books/toys, I'm not saying you can't get the set for free, just that it's never guaranteed..... a friend spent around 20k last year for two additional houses, and still didn't find the last toy for a set......spawn rate is broken since there is a high possibility to be left out of a part even after spending a good sum

Same was for me in the last years for archaeological and halloween event, never found all toys/rocks/tablets/books or whatever the collectibles were at that time.
BUT, this year has changed a lot for me, I have unlocked so far 2 sets and maybe I will be able to unlock the third one all without diamonds, just the tickets from quests, incidents and toys used, avoiding the light bulbs as much as I can ...

1631775401024.png
and another 2 toys needs to be completed
1631775556945.png

1631775605942.png
-7 kevin
-9 sir hugsalot
-8 secret steve
-7 mr tickles
-2 betty lou
-2 anabella
-2 trixibelle
-3 psychopomp
total 40 toys

estrid

Baronet
Since it now takes about 4 days to collect enough tickets for the big set of tools, I bought some with diamonds to get one big set. Still NO stickers! After losing one sticker two days ago I have used two full sets and about half of one and got no stickers! That is ridiculously low probability.

Ironrooster

Baronet
No diamonds spent.
I have completed one set of toys - I have done at least 5 of each bear, but only 2 of one doll, 1 each of 2 dolls, and 1 monkey.
I have found stickers for all days but 1 - used 5 joker pieces for that one. Have one sticker waiting for next day and 11 joker pieces.
Obviously, I have been more lucky than many.

Havik79

Baronet
Wow, 11 big tool kits, 4 dailies, clearly they nerfed the chance to get people to spend diamonds.
Worst event in my 4 and a half years.

trayk

Steward
12 big toolkits returned 5 HoH kits DP reward, yeah, they nerfed the pumpkin spawn rate hard from previous years. I either cleared or was able to see what was hidden in the fog behind every tile, so nothing left behind.

estrid

Baronet
Since it now takes about 4 days to collect enough tickets for the big set of tools, I bought some with diamonds to get one big set. Still NO stickers! After losing one sticker two days ago I have used two full sets and about half of one and got no stickers! That is ridiculously low probability.
Bought one big kit of tools this morning and used it -no stickers, no toys. Just now I hate this event more than any of the others, although it was my favorite when it was introduced.