• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Halloween Event 2021

GateKeeper

Baronet
Depending on how many kits you get you can also get some great smaller designs:

xvlZsFT.png

16 / 24 / 32 forge points, or 0.8 / 0.89 / 0.94 FP/tile

With the adjusted rewards, is doing this still worth while?

hades8840

Squire
12 / 18 / 24 or 0.6 / 0.67 / 0.71

Definitely worth it still if you want FPs
I been trying to work out the best i can get as i am limited on the fp i make any fp addition is a must for me at present have 7 kits so far will get the two from the calendar and prob a couple more from bulbs so work out best combo from 10 sets upwards

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
I been trying to work out the best i can get as i am limited on the fp i make any fp addition is a must for me at present have 7 kits so far will get the two from the calendar and prob a couple more from bulbs so work out best combo from 10 sets upwards
For FPs you only need the wheel at lvl 2, so the designs I shared before were 11/16/21 selection kits

GateKeeper

Baronet
so without diamonds, and completing the Calendar, the avg player will get 12 kits correct? making 6 Level 2 buildings... or am I missing something else?

GateKeeper

Baronet
If only getting 6 buildings, what's your opinion on this set up? only need 1 road to connect to Clown Town. 8 FPs, 15 goods, 26 spaces, still dont get the Terror fighting %'s unless you add a road there.

1631481698780.png

Last edited:

Basharael

Farmer
This morning I uncovered a daily sticker in the Halloween Game, I wanted to collect it tomorrow as I did the last days, but in the afternoon it changed to a teddy bear, has this already happened to other players?

Ironrooster

Baronet
This morning I uncovered a daily sticker in the Halloween Game, I wanted to collect it tomorrow as I did the last days, but in the afternoon it changed to a teddy bear, has this already happened to other players?
Mine just disappeared with no replacement. I played along to another in the fog that I am waiting to collect when the clock ticks over.

jovada

Regent
We mentioned it also in the daily changelog feedback , nothing was announced that our prepared daily sticker would dissapear , and so far no reaction from a mod again to confirm or explain why.

estrid

Baronet
Happened to me too. This morning I came to collect the sticker I had revealed yesterday and it wasn't there. Not sure about teddy bear, there was one but I don't remember if there was one already yesterday. It was in the cloud, though and I always leave the sticker open.

pnumekin

Farmer
I always do that, and yesterday I found a sticker that I left in the smoke for today, but this morning it was just gone. Then I spent hundreds of tickets trying to find another one, but no joy!

6zeva9

Baronet
I think my screen changed too after the update today. Just glad I got todays sticker before Daily Reward was updated.
I also do not want to upset a friend who yesterday left a sticker ready to collect and Psycho Pete covered but ready to clear and then get both, only to find BOTH were gone.
As I got Psycho Pete for a second time. Soon be ready to collect second toy collection.