• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 13th September

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Please leave any feedback for this week's daily changelogs here.
You can find all the details here.
Please report any bugs in our bug section here.

Felair

Farmer
  • We have removed the possibility to whisper other players directly
Does this mean the functionality is going to be removed for everyone now? Instead of it only being usable on the browser version?

I was rather hoping to get a solution for the whispers ending up in a black hole when messaging players that are logged in on the app, this is a solution of sorts as well if this does mean it get removed for everyone but it would be very disappointing.

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
  • We have removed the possibility to whisper other players directly
Does this mean the functionality is going to be removed for everyone now? Instead of it only being usable on the browser version?

I was rather hoping to get a solution for the whispers ending up in a black hole when messaging players that are logged in on the app, this is a solution of sorts as well if this does mean it get removed for everyone but it would be very disappointing.
Eventually this function will be removed from all markets

Kempo

Merchant
Will it then be possible to directly write a message to a player on PC instead of having to look that player up in the rankings?

-Alin-

Emperor
Dear InnoGames, it wasnt enough already fights were annoying?
Now the GvG fast fights are now impossible to be done by players due to the update You made today and the changes You made on windows/pages and confirmation boxes , not to mention fights are worse now even in GbG, hood, arena ...
Another change good for macros and against people ...

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
who's bright idea was it to add the diamond healing button there?1631535730947.png
Now the ok button does not align with autobattle when units are injured... please why do you come up with such nonsense changes?
EDIT: even with uninjured units the diamond button stays there, its just greyed out

Last edited:

iPenguinPat

Squire
Wow, what an awful update. Mess up window alignment so that instead of being able to confirm fight, we accidentally spend diamonds? Seriously?!
AND Take away whispers which PC players use a lot to communicate with other players from either global or guild chat (because it's a lot faster,less disruptive, and easier to use than message center (i.e. it doesn't cover your field of view so you can still see what's going on...)

Two thumbs down, Please revert these changes.

hades8840

Squire
Why are the daily stickers that we prepared to collect today dissapeared and replaced by a bear i don't need ??????
MIne by looks of it been replaced by a candle it took a lot to have that prepped ready for the reset at midnight now I will have to waste buffs that i dont have to find another

jovada

Regent
Yes and i looked in the announcement today nothing mentioned , only the stupid things but what they steel today they remain silent

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
Thank you for your quick feedback!
We have reported the issue with the Halloween sticker to our developers for further investigation.

Regarding your feedback towards the after battle screen, we have informed the development team about your view and your wish to keep it as is was.

iPenguinPat

Squire
Thank you for your quick feedback!
We have reported the issue with the Halloween sticker to our developers for further investigation.

Regarding your feedback towards the after battle screen, we have informed the development team about your view and your wish to keep it as is was.

Thanks LW. As usual, your communication with forum members is great! Thanks for passing our feedback along quickly and letting us know! :)