• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Age in Reconstruction

Status
Not open for further replies.

punita

Squire
Reason
If you have a lot of terrace farm/sleigh builder/magnum opus/etc from diff ages like you have at least one in 10 ages,you will get 10 diff items so you have to search for it 10 diff times, So it becomes a bit difficult to navigate the required item.
Details
eg-you have 10 sleigh builder ,each one from diff age,currently they are shown as diff items, after change they will be shown as same item and will only appear in one block(no age will be shown) as you dont age doesnt affect the shape/size and reconstruction is affected by shape/size only.
Balance
No balance
Abuse Prevention
None identified. Open to discussion.
Summary
Change age system in menu in reconstruction mode.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, none similar proposal identified. DSNL reviewed
Visual Aids
[ATTACH type="full"]7448[/ATTACH]
I just aged up and i have a lot of hma and some lma terrace farm/sleigh builder/other buildings. When i reconstruct them, i get them as 2 diff items even though they are same only age is different. I want to propose that same buildings should not be made diff items in reconstruction depending on age/era.

Attachments

• Screenshot (234)_LI.jpg
    Screenshot (234)_LI.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 15
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Ironrooster

Baronet
No.
When I do reconstruction, the age of buildings sometimes makes a difference in placement. This is especially true for buildings with age dependent production like terrace farms.

punita

Squire
how does it make a difference,you will place a lma terrace farm where you will put a hma one,wont you?

Ironrooster

Baronet
Actually, I sometimes set up sections where I have one building from each of prior ages so that I can continue to produce goods from all the ages. I want 1 of each, but only 1 of each in that section. So once I have an hma terrace farm in that section I don't want another. I also will arrange them by age within the section. All of this makes managing my buildings easier.

I would rather they group the like buildings near (beside) each other. Sometime I have to flip through multiple pages to find a building that I've passed multiple times.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Only in reconstruction mode?? From inventory screen, how to solve the problem first. Reconstruction mode is personal secretary for inventory screen to handle the city. If not having problem from inventory screen, then it be would fine for reconstruction mode to behave the same.

conqueror9

Regent
in the inventory, include all other
Inno should design to have building-type/d, building-name/d, age/d
building-type refer to amount of diamond-related, happiness, population....... /d<--decending order
<it can be a built-in ordering number assigned by inno for sorting >

so even same building, we can pick up the most valuable one first

The improvement I would like to see is that all buildings of the same type (example: Shrines of Knowledge) be listed together at the Reconstruction Mode, ordered by era:
  • 12 Shrines of Knowledge (SAV)
  • 14 Shrines of Knowledge (SAAB)
  • 3 Shrines of Knowledge (SAM)
Not to have to scroll up or down to find additional Shrines at another section of the list.

The complete list ordered alphabetically would be great too.

Status
Not open for further replies.