• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Castle System

Owl II

Emperor
Do you think i'm stupid ??? on the buy diamonds or package screen nothing is showed with castlepoints.

• Successful battles & negotiations
  • Finishing big Guild Expedition encounters
  • Buying items from the Antiques Dealer
  • Winning biddings in the Antiques Dealer
  • Successfully finishing daily challenges
    → Finish them in a row for the special daily challenge reward
  • Daily Castle points chest
  • Through in-game purchases
No it's mentioned apart
Why should I think anything about you? I'm not interested in this. if you open any app store, you will not have the question "What are in-game purchases (in-app purchases)".

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
We want to clear the questions about the Guild Expedition.
Due to a technical error, players weren't rewarded with Castle Points on lvl 2-4 of the Castle System, which was fixed last week.
After fixing this we want to state that there is no limit on the amount of Guild Expedition big encounters that can be completed every day. There is no limit of 4 big encounters every day as we initialy assumed (we tested this today to be sure).
Completing big encounters of different lvls will reward different rewards.
  • Lvl 1 big encounters reward 15 points each
  • Lvl 2 big encounters reward 30 points each
  • Lvl 3 big encounters reward 45 points each
  • Lvl 4 big encounters reward 60 points each

Fire Lord

Squire
Sorry if this was already suggested, but you should add the amount of castle points you get from buying diamonds to each corresponding package. I'm considering buying diamonds to quickly level the castle system, but I won't buy it if I don't know what I'm buying, if that makes any sense. By adding the amounts, it will also alert players who don't read the forum that buying diamonds adds castle points.

CrashBoom

Legend
Where do you find when something is hitting the live servers ?
in the announcement in forums of the live servers

germans announced it here

maybe german only

because english forum doesn't have it but they have Mughals for August 11th
germans didn't announce that yet

so maybe that only en-servers

jovada

Regent
Why should I think anything about you? I'm not interested in this. if you open any app store, you will not have the question "What are in-game purchases (in-app purchases)".

I don't play with app i play with pc

and second if they mention "Buying items from the Antiques Dealer"
and then again "through in-game purchase" it seems to me it are two different things

Amdira

Baronet
I'm happy it's going live next week, BUT they really should adjust spending tavern-silver-quests to activate-tavern-boosts-quests only

It might not be a big deal for experiened players with tons of tavern silver, but for beginners every single silver is still precious

Emberguard

Emperor
and then again "through in-game purchase" it seems to me it are two different things
In-game purchases bring to mind two things:
1) buying diamonds
2) buying with diamonds (by which I mean special deals, not ingame actions that consume diamonds).

But I haven't tested to know if it's both or just one of those two categories

Last edited:

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
in the announcement in forums of the live servers

germans announced it here

maybe german only

because english forum doesn't have it but they have Mughals for August 11th
germans didn't announce that yet

so maybe that only en-servers
That is correct.
Soon the Mughal Empire will be introduced on the international server and the Castle System on the German server before these features will be available on all markets

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
That is correct.
Soon the Mughal Empire will be introduced on the international server and the Castle System on the German server for larger scale testing before these features will be available on all markets
Thanks for the info. But the Mughals are announced on the US forum too. That's not the international server.

Last edited:

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Thank you Lordwasa.

Certainly, you did not appreciate my image on the disappearance of inno communication, but you are finally doing what we have always asked for, feedback on our observations.

Provided that Inno continues in this direction, it would be so nice to know if any pending suggestions have been forgotten or if they are still being studied.