• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2021

-Alin-

Emperor
Only 7fps and few goods from an event building with a 6x4 size is really bad, SoH is way better and its half of Golden Crops size, and while You play GbG in gathering fragments You are winning other things, like goods, forge points and diamonds.
Inno want, dont want, everytime we will compare event buildings with what what we could gather with some activity from GbG ...

It was somehow expected to see a nerfed main building after 2 very good events with very nice main buildings, especially the „Wildlife Event” ...

CrashBoom

Legend
BUG REPORT

announcement
You will have 54 rush quests available to you immediately, and one quest for every day of the event, giving a total of 75 quests.
so according to that it will be 21 daily quests

but the event is showing that the event is only 20 days long
quest windows upper right and league table both shows: time left 19d 20 hours

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
BUG REPORT

announcement

so according to that it will be 21 daily quests

but the event is showing that the event is only 20 days long
quest windows upper right and league table both shows: time left 19d 20 hours
The Event Hub shows 20d 20h left for me.
But the other places you mentioned shows 19d 20h for me as well.
So it sure seems to be a bug somewhere.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Maybe after buff?

Awfully optimistic that there'll be a buff ;)

It seems they feel the fragment carries significant value as the building is otherwise very "meh". And I could see to a newer city with many ages still to go through that might hold true. It's unfortunate for field hunters that the grand prize seems like it'll be antique fodder though.

ADSL

Squire
You will get this from everywhere. And I live in the Bronze Age, where other methods do not work. And, I'm not saying change it, but add it.

The Babelus

Steward
You will get this from everywhere. And I live in the Bronze Age, where other methods do not work. And, I'm not saying change it, but add it.

bronze age? this game push quite hard players not to stay in that age. You cannot effectively play GE (as you get iron age opponents), GvG, GBG. and behind some point you always need Arc 80 to produce enough medals for final expansions. 2000 useless medals from event building does not help anyone in this game in fact

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Just age up or just try to get an autumn forest which also provides medals. Through settlements you'll be able to get medals from the town house if you'll age up to Iron Age. This can be unlocked without activating PvP. Last time with Pirate's hideout there where no medals before Beta release than it was asked and the best stuff got removed in favour of a high chance for useless medals. Just saying but not every building has to produce medals, just like not every building produces fps or goods.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

Surely the medals amount of an age-locked event building should be insignificant to you in bronze age vs one of the medal-producing GBs.

Also surely, the needs of a permanent bronze age player shouldn't be a consideration to the balance of event buildings any more than the needs of a tinytown player - it's a very unnatural way to play the game and something you must be doing as a self-challenge. If something happens to help you well, great - but it shouldn't be something kept in mind for balancing.

ADSL

Squire
Why argue? Any building gives coins, hammers, people, happiness. What is worse than medals?