• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

The advancements tree is wrong : the "Chhatri" needs to come as 2nd and not as 4th !! How in the name can we gather in a more smooth way some Rupees ? and without Rupees no possibility to produce cultural goods and buying some expansions you also need goods !
This way (like it is now) it's a real pain and it go slower as an ox, ... even an ox go faster !!
It's freaking boring and like it is now : no way I ever re-play this one.
Maybe I do things wrong, I don't know ... but reading the feedback here ... I'm afraid I'm not doing things wrong, but with this cultural settlement is something really not ok !!!

RoCoJo

Merchant
When playing in Browser when hoovering over the embassy the following information comes visible :
- Time remaining till daily bonus pays,
- how many empire set buildings are attached
- how many rupees will be payed out (always 800)
- Which bonus goods will be payed out (and how many).
On mobile this information is not visible (Maybe it is, but I haven't found it yet).

Especially which goods are going to be paid is essential information for proper planning.
The other information woud be nice.

Amphistaff

Farmer
When playing in Browser when hoovering over the embassy the following information comes visible :
- Time remaining till daily bonus pays,
- how many empire set buildings are attached
- how many rupees will be payed out (always 800)
- Which bonus goods will be payed out (and how many).
On mobile this information is not visible (Maybe it is, but I haven't found it yet).

Especially which goods are going to be paid is essential information for proper planning.
The other information woud be nice.

To my knowledge this has never been visible on mobile (either in the settlement or Main town hall). It would be really nice to see though. Maybe a long press could show that?

PhoenixFenix

Baronet
To my knowledge this has never been visible on mobile (either in the settlement or Main town hall). It would be really nice to see though. Maybe a long press could show that?
A long press is used to move the buildings, so that's not an option. A short press would work to show it, just like the Main Town hall in the normal city.

Last edited:

RoCoJo

Merchant
Agreed that it was never shown but as it now displays which bonus goods will be supplied it becomes neccessary for planning.
(I play in the evening on PC so I can check but others may not be that lucky.)

I checked it and on all previous cultural settlements the first building you can unlock on the advancement tree :
Vikings : first building to unlock is Shrine, = production of Copper coins, needed to produce cultural goods. All ok.
Feudal Japan : Shinto Shrine, same as Vikings, a first building to produce what you need to produce goods. All ok.
Ancient Egypt : Divine Statue : same as Vikings and Japan : a first building to produce .... So also here, all fine.
Aztecs : Simple Shrine : a first building to produce what you need for good production ! So all fine.

Mughal Empire : NOT OK !!! You need to unlock the 4th advancement before you can finally start to active produce Rupees ! (houses go too slow)
So PLEASE change this ! Make Chhatri the very first building to unlock and not the 4th !! (but AT LEAST the 2nd if 1st is not possible?)
THANK YOU Inno games.
PS : if this do not change, then it very saddens me and I will never re-start Mughal after my first "try" ...

Last edited:

RoCoJo

Merchant
WARNING:
I just produced enough goods to unlock the Havelli and had to produce enough diplomacy : 1260. I thought I could do it by removing everything except for the roads and placing allys and canals but didnot reach my goal as I hadn't enough land !!

I unlocked only land at the cost of 5 giving me 10 extensions. And I didn't remove impediets with diamonds
Due to impedients I didn't have the 5th alley attached giving the extra bonus of 25

I finally removed 10 roads and removed an impedient costing 50 diamonds. and then reached 1260 diplomacy.
(Paying diamonds is against my principle, didn't do it till now. But I wasn't up to build up the city again to produce enough goods for extra land extensions.

Conclusion for the next time:
Either buy more land (by producing more goods)
or puzzle with buildings which give more diplomacy per square to see if it can be done (think not as it would mean I had to place more houses)

Another warning :
The last quest is to have 1500 (!) Diplomacy which means that the warning above becomes even more important.
Besides the diplomacy one needs to produce 50 of each good. I wil start to produce Lotus flowers ASAP as it pays for to so hard needed extensions !

In brief the Mughal emire means (to me)
- (very) Slow start getting production of ruppees/goods
- Easy middle game producing enough ruppees and goods
- (very) Difficult endgame to produce enough diplomacy
8FF37891-36E9-494D-9A83-727BF38F176E.jpg

PS: As you can see I have 9 days on the counter left, which means I spend 14 days till now

Last edited:

RoCoJo

Merchant
Solving the 1500 diplomacy. If I calculate it right the following will do the trick

1500 diplomacy.jpg

leaving 21 free squares if (!) the efficiency loss due to impedients blocking squares and due to buildings not placed consecutive next to each other isn’t too big. (by producing lotus flowers before raising diplomacy to 1.500 you can plce extra extensions).
oops: you do need to connect the havellis to a road (see hereafter)

The process of building the houses takes 4 hours. The process of building the havellis is depending on how much you can connect to a road.

Again: the browser player has an advantage compared to the mobile player as he can swap houses And havellis. the mobile players needs extra places

Edit: Wrote down the wrong name in the screenshot above. It must be 10 Charbagh and 7 Havelli

Last edited:
This settlement plain sucks. You should not have to remove everything to get Diplomati, you should get the diplomati if you build your settlement wisely. You should only have to delete buildings to upgrade them or if you not need them more.

There is something very wrong with this settlement
You're absolutely right ! Besides the very slow start because Chhatri is only the 4th to unlock (and not the first like on all other settlements !!!), for getting Diplomacy it's boring, annoying and ridiculous ! And since road pieces do cost 200 Rupees each, trying to get Diplomacy without removing and re-building road pieces makes it even more freaking annoying !!!!
And what I also find super stupid is that the diplomacy bonusses only counts when you place Aleys and/or Water Canals on a specific place connecting them with your Embassy ! It makes the possibilities to place all items at it's best very little .... ! Many squares are simly "lost" ... in previous settlements you could place small diplomacy deco's on such unused squares .

Afroman

Farmer
By far the worst settlement so far, if that has bothered you with other settlements,
that one has to keep building and then tearing down again should immediately forget this settlement.
Just like everyone who does not have the opportunity to harvest every 4 hours.

In addition, the roads are too expensive because far too many residential buildings (4H) have to be built around the first
To be able to finance goods production, the first building to produce rupees (5 min-24H) can only be the fourth
are researched and produced very little, the chain buildings (diplomatic) force the player to almost everyone else
Demolish buildings to generate enough diplomacy for research.
These chain buildings, as well as the other diplomatic buildings, are of course a must
immediately tear off again when you have done the appropriate research to build goods / rupee buildings again.
Of course, these always have a construction time of at least 1 hour, so everything takes a long time.
Etc.
Conclusion:
Without the use of diamonds, this settlement will not be possible in the allotted time
complete.

bazle

Farmer
Considering all the discussion about the settlement itself.. I'd like to bring the chat back to the reward building.. A fairly dull 4x4 reward building.. Id much prefer it to revert to the 4x3 or 3x4 in which ever format.. not bothered, but just for consistency.. And the rewards... Hmm.. Given the settlement is driven on the need to 'chain' buildings to the main hall.. a pretty cool option would be to create a chain to the previous settlement buildings.. connect the Mughal Temple to the Shinto Temple and get x amount of additional goods, connect the Mughal Temple to the Yggdrasil and get x amount of additional Attack bonus for the attacking army, Connect the Mughal Temple to the Royal Bathhouse and get x amount of additional troops, or connect the Mughal Temple to the Sun Temple and get x amount of additional defence for the attacking army.. Connect them all?!?!? Hmmmm.. Might make this reward a little more appealing??

Considering all the discussion about the settlement itself.. I'd like to bring the chat back to the reward building.. A fairly dull 4x4 reward building.. Id much prefer it to revert to the 4x3 or 3x4 in which ever format.. not bothered, but just for consistency.. And the rewards... Hmm.. Given the settlement is driven on the need to 'chain' buildings to the main hall.. a pretty cool option would be to create a chain to the previous settlement buildings.. connect the Mughal Temple to the Shinto Temple and get x amount of additional goods, connect the Mughal Temple to the Yggdrasil and get x amount of additional Attack bonus for the attacking army, Connect the Mughal Temple to the Royal Bathhouse and get x amount of additional troops, or connect the Mughal Temple to the Sun Temple and get x amount of additional defence for the attacking army.. Connect them all?!?!? Hmmmm.. Might make this reward a little more appealing??
Interesting ideas. Don't know if your idea would work out or not, but nice out of the box thinking!

Elvico

Farmer
This is a waste of time with the Chatri being the 4th building to unlock, to be able to make coins...ive seen some paint dry on my walls and it looked more interesting than waiting for rupees to appear. and as a lot of commentators have said, the reward building shure isnt worth the effort either.

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
Last quest: (there are 4 goods)
AM-JKLVD7pAYEO0jPmpTOSfnAO_oJOTiOXfYYpcEGxhBnJp5ActuOSb5klz3t0LBMcP1XNsJPU5ZoKd5Gt7-e5WwUKJsZ9ygGQFHskOgNxyyYZO1fIm1pRYTqOlmubGtBYqGRM1b154eB6uyqKUiA_Hn56Po=w422-h334-no

Bug? I only collected 40 basmati in the embassy 25+ 10 + 5

RoCoJo

Merchant
18 baghwan + 2 ricepaddys + 3000ruppes.gif

Start of the 2nd run. After placing 18 baghwans + 2 ricepaddys leaving me exactly 3.000 ruppees for 3 productionruns

In hindsight I shouldn't have placed the 2nd ricepaddy but 2 extra baghwans. 20 Bhagwans giving enough ruppees (1.020) for 1 productionrun of 4hrs.
That way I could collect 5 times the bhagwans for 4 production of 4 hours and 1 production of 8 hours..
This results (including 800 embassy ruppes) after a little less than 3 days in unlocking the Shanti.

I haven't calculated (yet) the effect of using the goods for landextensions which may result in more ruppees. But I am afraid it doesn't lead to earlier unlocking the Shanti Gar as the the placing of an extra productionbuilding will have too much negative effect on the ruppee-production.