• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Dessire

Regent
- motivate all players who have motivated you within 48 hours:
motivate all players doesn't allow you identify who are those players who almost never motivates you. See who hasn't motivated you within 48 hours is very useful to know which player should be deleted from your friends list.

- let players add up to 140 players instead of 80

- Increase the limit of FPs we can collect accordint the age/era of the player.

- do the changes for GBGrounds tha I have said in page 4 of this topic: https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.c...uild-battlegrounds-a-big-failure.13871/page-4

- change the skills and bonuses of certain GBuildings like the colosseum: produces random units of your age. at level 80 could be 50 units very useful for new players. Notredame produces goods of your previous age + goods to your guild's treasury of your previous age.

- change some events like the spring event, halloween event, summer event, etc. A lot of years and we still have the same events. . .

- let players move their expansions in construction mode. What happens if a players by mistake put a new expansion in a place where is useless for him/her for example?

- creat a method to identify who are the players who use macros to do tons of reccuring quest or fights per day while they are sleeping for example. ,if a player press 3 times in a row the same pixel, the player is using a hack or third program to abusse the game, because is almost impossible press the same pixel 3 times in row with your finger or your mouse.

- most part of the items you can get in the ADealer are useless. It doesn't matter if the ADealer offers you only good things like kits of the celtic forest or botanical rotunda or crow's nest kits, if you don't have the coins, you'll not be able to buy everything. please, delete all those useless items please.

- since virtual future or SAM, buildings related to those ages are useless, atleast 99% of them. Which is the point of keep adding new buildings ? with only 1 or 2 military buildings + GBuildings is enough! there are some ideas to change this, like a kit that allows give the bonuses of X event building to a normal building. 1 extra FP if the original building gives FPs or 10 extra goods or 5% extra attack could be a good reason to use those kits and have again normal buildings in the city like years ago.

- delete GvG, most players don't use it and it could give to servers a better state, less lag, bugs, etc. With only GBGrounds is enough.

- let players complete tons of recurring quests in one time. for example, if the recurring quest asks for 200 FP and a player spend 2000 FPs, after spend those FPs, a window should appear, showing all the rewards earned by completing 10 times that recurring quest. that is a better option than skip tons of missions over and over again.
by
- when you block a player, you can still see his/her coments in group chats, guild chats, or global chat. change that please. by blocking a player, you and that player can't see any message from you or that player, instead, he/she and you only can see somethig like ***** or "this message has been blocked and you can't see it".

- let players buy FPs with supplies too or pay supplies to decrease the cost of gold necessary to buy FPs.

- let players exchange 900 blueprints for 1 insta level of any GBuilding. if a player has arc at level 150 and have 1800 blueprints (200 in each of the 9 squares), that player can trade them for 2 levels = insta level 152.

- Meeeedaaals are useless. let them trade for packs of 100 FP. like 10K medals for 100 FP the first time, 11K medalds for the second, time, etc.

- Cristals of the antique dealer are also useless!! I already have more than 2500!! I almost never use them! let us trade them for coins of the ADealer for example.

- There are some portraits that thousands of players wont get ever. let them buy for diamonds or cristals in the ADealer.

- Let us have a way to change the day for night! add a dark layer at the screen and add color only if buildings are under that layer, to let us think that the day time is night! :D

aquila scutum

Merchant
Too many clicks.
-why I always have to choose my world when I log in? I play only one world, its annoying.
-who cares about how many exp I received in GE? That window after every fight should be replaced with an instant scroll info.
-I use a 34" Monitor with very high resolution, I miss click a lot because most of the confirmation buttons are so small, pls made them more big.
-all rewards received in GBG and on the maps of last ages should appear in the top right screen and no need to confirm for them.

-and I dont have to mention about reccuring quests and auto motivation button because everyone is complaining already :)))

aquila scutum

Merchant
GBG winners info
I never know which guild won the GBG last season on my world because there are more diamond leagues so more winners and there is no info about this anywhere only if you compete in diamond league. Also no info about the most productive player on the server. Every GBG tournament should have only one guild winner and one champion.

aquila scutum

Merchant
Market offers
Can we create packages of offers more simple? Lets say I want to trade 5000 goods of Mars for 5000 goods of Virtual, 1000 of each. If I want to create manually this it will take me 25 offers in total and takes a lot of time. (from phone is even harder if goods are from lower ages because I need to scroll for that age every time).

Also would be nice to create packages of goods and sell them for FP. I prepare a package with all necessary goods for a Great Building and who like my offer he will accepted it and pay it with fp. Fp will go in my inventory but they should be bond to that user. When I use them on a great building of mine they will appear with his name. We do this anyway but much harder and relies on trust.

aquila scutum

Merchant
Make FOE a NFT game.
Now there are many games out there that you can play with real money in block chain, and this is just the beggining. If FOE does not make transition to this in the future I am pretty sure they will regret it.

Best will be to create a separate premium world in every country that works on blockchain, but with a monthly diamond subscription. In this way people enjoy the game but contribute to the evolution of the game. Lets say 5 euro per month and you receive a constant amount of diamonds. Realease a limited amount of blue prints for some big unique buildings called Wonders and they should be sold between users on blockchain using a crypto currency. Only this wonders should work as NFT's, not entire game.

Raise Market Limit Above 1000
Simple suggestion to raise the amount of goods that can be traded at one time from 1000 to some higher amount perhaps 10,000. A lot of people trade high amounts of goods for negotiation to regulate a stable amount, entering new eras, GB's and even to gain goods for ones guild. Guilds can easily spend tens of thousands of goods in a single GBG session and many end game players have tens of thousands of goods in their inventories.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
The non-GE negotiations are balanced around not having it. They'd have to increase the number of options to assume you're using it if they made that change.
Haha what your talking about? Exact same minigames, with the exception for the
Space Ages camp exploration sides just randomised and the exact same balance
and difficulty of minigame.xd It's more confusing this without any added benefit

uppicario

Merchant
Raise Medals Guild Donation Limit Above 10,000
Because most people have millions, MILLIONS of medals in their inventories and gain thousands of medals daily from GE and GB leveling. Please raise the limit into the millions place to allow people to donate more medals and not have to donate in increments of 10k.

The limit is only on PC (for now........ ;) )
On App you can donate as you want

LordVaderIII

Marquis
Increase the number of items in the Antiques Dealer from 6 to 12. With so many items now available (and more being added), the odds are terrible to find what you are looking for without refreshing for diamonds.

You now save the last selected age in the army window which is great but how about also saving the type of army selected (all, fast, heavy, etc).

rontom

Merchant
On the battle screen the auto and ok buttons are no longer in the same spot since the pvp towers were removed. this misalignment causes unnecessary delay and is annoying. Please adjust them.

I and others have raised this in other feedback threads but i havent seen it in here hence my including it

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Haha what your talking about? Exact same minigames, with the exception for the
Space Ages camp exploration sides just randomised and the exact same balance
and difficulty of minigame.xd It's more confusing this without any added benefit

I'm talking about GE having 10 options to choose between at the high end instead of max-6 in the other places. It is more difficult in GE, and the 4th turn is pretty much mandatory there. Where in GBG 3 turns is enough. 6 options can be a little challenging but not so extreme that you need the 4th turn like you do with 10 options.

So my point is if we were to get the 4th turn to apply to GBG say then it would also be logical to move it up to at least 9 things to pick between and your average negotiation would get more expensive and you'd need the tavern buff any time you wanted to do some.

Last edited:
The limit is only on PC (for now........ ;) )
On App you can donate as you want
I hope they get rid of the limit on pc sheesh!

Trading on app is also different, you can only do "fair" trades and I don't remember if it just doesn't let you put in another number but it autofilled the box.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Oh really! Well, where do I start?

Increased Limit on FP Collections for Manual/Auto
There are times I would have to make sure I have 99 before I get to use the 5 diamond collection feature. If I can get more FP with the collect feature, I am pretty sure I can get more with just manual collect. Gone are the days where cities with less than 99 FP collected exist (thanks to giving out event based FP buildings along with FP based GBs). There should not be any limit on collecting of FP. This will eliminate the needless pondering on how to spend the points and having mistimed buildings for collection.

FP Packs Converted from Collected FP
There are some of us who wanted to "bank" the FPs for full value that we cannot be bothered with trying to place on someone's GB. I speak on this because there will be days I have to risk being sniped on a GB when I put FP onto a building to be presented onto a 1.9 thread. With this in place, I can put those points into packs (the game will calculate the appropriate pack size to use for the amount that is being put away) to be used for when I am ready in doing so.

Ability to Buy FP in Quantity
We have the ability to put in FP points when we research a tech or contribute to a GB. However, we need the ability to buy FP in quantities of more than 1. In the browser version, we have the annoying pause between buying Forge Points (FP) that take a long time. In the mobile version, we can fill up the 10 FP bar in less than 30 seconds from rapid tapping the + button. Both take too long, especially when a player has lots of coin to spend.

GBG Sector Labeling
Oh mama, where do I begin on this? Each time a guild leader tells the guild where to strike (C3Z for example), I could be clicking on each sector trying to find this location, thus wasting those precious seconds. By the time I reach that sector, it is already done. I'm out from fighting until the next time. Had the sectors been labeled, it would make things easier and less frustrating.

Early Age Players - Players Starting Out - Tourneys
With the development of the so-called PVP Arena (which is PVE in my opinion) and the removal of the towers, lower age players and new players are left out. In the towers, Bronze (New), IA, and EMA players rely on competing to get little precious medals to get their expansions going. The PVP Arena requires a player to research a tech in the EMA research tree. However, to engage in PVP, a player is required to unlock a tech in the Iron Age tree. This forces a player to rush through the two ages (stone age doesn't count since a player gets to bronze by researching a tech via tutorial to unlock the age), thus never giving them time to develop (or leaving them out until they do).

In my opinion, the towers should have remained whilst PVP arena itself be a new feature. However, I would also like to see that PVP arena be made to IA folks since they unlock the PVP tech from the research tree. Or, they will have to wait until EMA to unlock PVP to be on par with the arena.

Neighborhoods - Keep 'em or Lose 'em
With the PVP Arena in place on Beta, it's hardly the point to battle my neighbors and/or plunder them. While I get a victory (or defeat) battle report, I cannot gauge on how well I do against my neighbors. A neighborhood is typically 70 to 80 people on a rotation. That's 69 to 79 others I have to compete with until the next rotation. I do not care for the global ranking (especially, if I am a new player starting out on a world), guild ranking (again, a new person competing against others in a guild isn't my spot of tea), or age ranking... just the ranking among neighbors.

Victory Towers - A Revamp
With the towers gone, lower age players are left out from gaining medals to unlock expansions to develop their cities. As everyone knows the towers are gone for good, however, I want to make a suggestion on something that many people would throw into the AD without hesitation (myself included): Victory Towers. I never liked the VT for the mere fact it takes 7 days for a mere small amount of medals to be collected. If the VT were to be a daily collection, I am sure it will somewhat solve the woes of some players looking for medals before grabbing an Arc and ditching them later. So, basically, a VT should have a 24h collection timer.

Goods/Production Buildings Grouping
While I like the improvement (thank you for removing that bloody and annoying zoom), however, there's work to be done. It would be nice to have certain buildings grouped together by name (all the Sleigh Builders in one window; all the Santa's Workshops in another; all the Confectionaries in another; all the Huge Confectionaries in another, and so forth as an example). This way, we don't have to juggle back and forth in trying to get our productions started with the right type and time.