• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by zzaann

1. Feedback Space Age Titan

Do you know why?
  2. Feedback Space Age Titan

What we all need is a good OP unit that can do everything and that we can use :D We have a super OP unit (artillery) but we can't use it because of flying.
  3. Feedback Space Age Titan

This doesn't sound well. Don't give inno worst ideas than those they already have. :rolleyes:
  4. Feedback Space Age Titan

I start to play in 2020 so everything was here when I born What I learned is that many players had a different feeling while fighting and crossing the eras and that depends by own red stats. If you don't have stats enough high for the era you suffer because the attack and defending bonus...
  5. Feedback Space Age Titan

- SAM was an era where I did a bit lower attrition but the reward was faster fights because of 2 heavies and rouges could do everything and always. I'm fine with that. - SAAB honestly I skipped, got all the ice needed with diamonds and moved immediately to Venus. - SAV: Probably the best era...
  6. Feedback Space Age Titan

So for you the new age is perfect because it seems you don't use the most common and important features of this games and you are just bored and want to see something new whatever it is. But don't talk to me that this era is balanced because it is not. Balanced means an equilibrium between an...
  7. Feedback Space Age Titan

In this case "more balanced" means "worst". What is the reason to move in SAT? The new GBs? The 12 expansions to pay with diamonds? There are no attack % that can fix a bad unit specs. Level the new GE to 50, pay 1 million goods, fill all the new expansions with top buildings and you will...
  8. Feedback Space Age Titan

At some point you have to stop playing this game xD
  9. Feedback Space Age Titan

Well, just to summarize: - on SAT you do -30 attrition that you were doing in SAV and SAJM. - you have heavy losses starting very soon. - the GE 5th level will be also much harder with such troops. - the new GB are awesome but a common player will not be able to go over lv30 and at this level...
  10. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

One more question: why this complicated math, if there is a cap on top? Wouldn't be better say, everything like now but with a cap of 66.6%? That -2/3% for each extra siege what does it changes?
  11. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

I think the main goal is to reduce the "farming" and not to better balance the forces between guilds. Because this will not happen. I agree with the intention but not on the execution. With this change, all the difference between a young player with 400% attack in PE that does attrition 50 and...
  12. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

P.S Forgot one thing: please consider to require a special good to build the next ge. People need more incentives to move forward with the eras. Just more space in the city is not enough for a lot of players.
  13. Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

1) Who actually starts to cross the arctic and oceanic era, has the space carrier as best friend and enough points in the pocket to level it to 80. You are out of these eras pretty quickly and for sure before you can earn the points you need to level the ai core. So these kind of players don't...