• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Zuckerberg the Horrid

1. Rejected Toggle whether your own GBG sector color is white via settings

In competitive battlegrounds as a leader/commander, a lot of time is spent learning looking at the timers around your sectors and the path you're following, and building a mental model of the map and timers. Because of how much time is spent getting good at this, it becomes difficult to see the...
  2. New Idea Number of players in guild via the main leaderboard

Please add the number of players in each guild to the main leaderboard
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

the starting time for GE and GBG is horrible on the US servers for anyone not on the eastern seaboard, so I imagine this will be a big problem for us west coasters in the US and Canada like GBG already is.
  4. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

Maybe only for 1000LP battles, to give 2nd place guilds a reason not to undershoot to aim for a low diamond victory every second round. Too many guilds in the 1000LP battles are hoping for 4th or 5th to get knocked down to low diamond.
  5. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

somehow I misread and missed the fp and guild goods. It looks like a stellar building!
  6. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Wyverntide Spire of Victory!

So.. the guilds who won the first two championships (which is probably the same guild on most production servers since it takes a while for a guild to rise up and take 1st from another consistently) are going to have 500 goods per day per player from having both level 2 towers, and the reward...
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions

>At the end of the Championships, top Guilds will be rewarded. it's problematic that the best rewards are distributed at the end,.rather than intermittently throughout. I expect a lot of inauthentic guild hoppers promising the world trying to get in to any remaining spots in the top guild at...
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

why make people do GE
  9. Feedback Big news for Forge!

meh. Give us the week's notice and get it over with. The fighting had gotten boring on live, many guilds have stopped playing GVG because it's end is inevitable and GBG needs more goods than before. Only one war still exists on my server and we're just pushing the losers back every day and...
  10. Feedback Big news for Forge!

I used to pay a lot to unlock land slots to make sure I got the settlements done in the time frame for the big reward. Generally rush the first two day's worth of progress to get done in an hour or two and then the rest of the settlement is a breeze. Haven't done them since the last one was...
  11. Explain to me how attrition works in this 'new' GBG

This doesn't invalidate the suggestion that it could be made to be more accurate rather than random. It would get rid of a lot of complaints after all. Idk why forking your fiddle isn't working for me but just change if (Math.random() < attrition) a++ to a += attrition and chart/display...
  12. Not A Bug: Regression on army management window caused by recent change to sorting

yes, this shows the problem. Those harpoon grenadiers should be earlier on.
  13. Not A Bug: Regression on army management window caused by recent change to sorting

Predictability of the location of damaged units is important to fighting fast, whether in GVG or GBG. Once the new GBG season starts, expect to hear a LOT of complaints about this if not fixed, and to get an influx of reports of people failing to heal their damaged higher age troops...
  14. Feedback Big news for Forge!

hopefully they get rid of it before Christmas.
  15. Will Not Fix: Changing player permissions on mobile removes Trusted permission

Trusted permission was recently removed from mobile, I'd guess intentionally Unintentionally though? If someone had trusted permission, and you change their permissions on mobile (for example adding or removing Battleground Officer) then the Trusted permission disappears and has to be...