• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by zookeepers

1. Fixed on Beta: Animation of the buccaneer's bay is showing not correct.

A part of the background is not set transparent. Sorry if this is already reported.
  2. Feedback Space Age Titan

SAT units are well balanced as I take a glance. And so there is no combo that can take care of everything, meaning quick GBG fights is difficult. If you switch troops watching your enemy, you may actually go further deep into the ocean of attrition, taking some more time. Making it this way...
  3. Feedback Space Age Titan

When you face 8 artilleries, your rogues would be hit massively in the first turn since they move after the artilleries. All rouges would forced to transform in just 2 hits, then you get 6 more hits, and with keen eye, 6 or 7 rogue may be wiped out in the very first turn. Any unit that can't...
  4. Feedback Space Age Titan

Rogues are prays to mortar.
  5. Feedback Space Age Titan

Everything is ok if titan troops' stats get to be well balanced before released in live servers. You should delay the planed date for some weeks if that is impossible.
  6. Feedback Space Age Titan

Inno is releasing things too unripe these days including all those event balancing. The specific number of attack or defense base value can be adjusted afterwards, but the movement value (important because it decides which unit moves first), range value and the stats related to the special...
  7. Feedback Space Age Titan

Light Unit with force field can be great to be used in defensive battles like GEV, If it has slightly better movement/range values not to be hit from out range by the artillery, Because no unit in the age have contact! skill, unlike SAJM.
  8. Feedback Space Age Titan

Gathered some data from @-ScytheNinjAlin-'s post. Name Type Ability1 Ability2 Attack Def Range Movement Icebreaker Heavy Keen Eye* Stealth (Rubble) 900 1100 2 18 Permafrost Drone Fast Keen Eye* Flying 850 900 6 30 Pressurizer Ranged Keen Eye* Blast (10) 800 900 14 15 Overclock Orbiter...
  9. Discussion the incredible case of events

You know, I'm really happy to hear that.
  10. Discussion the incredible case of events

I think 340 don't require luck, you only need not to be specially unlucky, With luck + skill, 400 is definitely possible.
  11. Discussion the incredible case of events

Animal crossing was easy. If you end up in pro league and had those surprise boxes, all you needed was 100 paws, which is considerably low counting that the duration of the event was approx. 2/3 of this year. But if the border was 180 paws instead of 100, many players in pro league wouldn't have...
  12. Discussion the incredible case of events

It's strategy. I think the best strategy for the wildlife event is a full-go towards paws, but aiming rather towards dailies is a possible alternative.
  13. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Well, I think Inno's solution is kind of appropriate, but just a little bit not enough. I mean, there would be some players like @xivarmy who would suddenly decide to spend massive diamonds in the extra day, and as a result of that, he would go to the diamond league from wherever league he was...
  14. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

You should be able to get more points, but the borderline of the leagues shall be fixed. Maybe more than 1%, like 1.5% or even 2% would come into zoologist league, but it is fair that way. I can't imagine why Inno can't do this.
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Yep. You should have freezed the points required for the leagues today, so that the extra day would be a pure bonus.