• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Zio Dyhos

1. Zio Dyhos

Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

I hope that old portraits like the first edition of this event can be recovered.
  2. Zio Dyhos

Feedback Big news for Forge!

Opening a ticket to support to investigate certain behaviors in GvG evident on my server are of no use, when you get 6 defenders in a sector in just 0.05 seconds it is evident that a human cannot do that no matter how gifted you are with the mouse. No matter how much evidence is sent in the...
  3. Zio Dyhos

Totally agree
  4. Zio Dyhos

Is there nothing new known about this a week before GvG closes?
  5. Zio Dyhos

Feedback Winter Event 2023

The winter event is undoubtedly the worst of all, due to its difficulty with the calendar as well as the prize, without a doubt for me the best is Halloween.
  6. Zio Dyhos

Feedback Space Age Titan

It is very likely that we will not have attack and defense GES again for quite some time as good as these offered by the age of titan, I think there is even another building that provides troops since these from the new era are especially bad and die with very easy, even having good attack...
  7. Zio Dyhos

Spoiler 2024 St Patrick's Event spoiler discussion

XDDD, the next building update is going to be gold more gold more gold more super gold. Instead of updating other old event buildings that are missing and moderately good.
  8. Zio Dyhos

Discussion Pay to Win?

I totally agree with everything you say. :Thumbsup:
  9. Zio Dyhos

Discussion Pay to Win?

It was a joke, it doesn't have it, unfortunately this game I think will bury us all. x(
  10. Zio Dyhos

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Let's hope to clear up doubts before the end of the year, things seem interesting.
  11. Zio Dyhos

Discussion Pay to Win?

If you say that you produce that amount in a single day, you have probably already finished the game and are with the creators' credits when you enter your city. :p
  12. Zio Dyhos

Spoiler New Feature "Guild raids"?

Could someone tell me what this change is going to consist of?
  13. Zio Dyhos

It seems like good news to me, there are maps and guilds that the sectors have monopolized and controlled, not to mention the satellite guilds and the bots that are used in large guilds become uncontrollable and inaccessible to fight the smaller guilds. A good change that should have come...
  14. Zio Dyhos

Feedback Halloween Event 2023

At last! my favorite event.
  15. Zio Dyhos

Halloween event?

Well, the event was worth it just for the portraits.