• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ZENA

1. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Expansion tap dissapear in building menu

open tap building menu Then open expansions to seen the amount for medals as it open "maintenance " kick in. No problem will wait thile update is done. Refresh browse Lock in and expansion tap dissapear
  2. ZENA

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 20th September

the chat box is not good it hurt my eyes and u cant see what is going on / it is even worst on the app. If u want to kill chat then take it away like it was right in the beginning > There was NONE
  3. ZENA

Forwarded Option to save City Designs from the Reconstruction Mode

We had this option with a extendet link /URL where u could desing your city name it save it, Yu couls al so desing other players cities . save it and post the link. It was called planner city then later other player done something simmerler. Long before the RM been implemented U could save so...
  4. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Remove friends not working

Go to social bar. Find the inactive player to be remove . Remove the players Then invite new player refresh and the player is back in my social bar
  5. ZENA

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 5th July

"Goods overview in various locations has been improved to better show the age of the goods" I love this implementation. I think this is the best so far.
  6. ZENA

Wild event Q 22

Should be " CULTURAL " its quest 29
  7. ZENA

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

no it was ALWAYS on the same day
  8. ZENA

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

so by the way WHERE is the DIAMONDS normally we get 500 for every event
  9. ZENA

Not A Bug: WILDLIFE event post incorrect stats desciption

The Bear mountain and Eagle mountain description is the same for defending armys for attacking armys
  10. ZENA

Wildlife Event 2021 thread

your reply is unrelated what i have reported. Follow the steps that i posted and u will see or even better just open it and see read what i posted
  11. ZENA

Wildlife Event 2021 thread

the pickture u post in the event is blurry
  12. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Game freez after redeem gem

why as u can see on my time stamp i report my bug before the one u refer me to
  13. ZENA

Fixed on Beta: Game freez after redeem gem

have 5 shards / pres to redeem it and choose the slot then it just frees
  14. ZENA

CANT lock into game

i can lock in know . Thank you the forum team can lock this thread
  15. ZENA

CANT lock into game

yes i look up and there was 2 previous reports but it show FIX. But this problem is back again that i can't lock into the game it hang and i clear my browser regular and run ccleaner