• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by YukonJack

1. YukonJack

Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

This bug is an ongoing issue. Currently, the incidents that do not give a reward, no longer generate an error message, they just disappear with no reward given. This continues to occur on both the Beta server and the live servers.
  2. YukonJack

Fixed on Beta: reward not available anymore

I have been seeing this as well, on both the Beta server and the live server, using Chrome browser. One incident a day will appear, but when clicked on, it gives an error message stating the reward is no longer available. Incident icon disappears and error message goes away after clicking the...
  3. YukonJack

Do Not Suggest Rare incident reward

Perhaps instead of the 10% supply boost, the Mass Self-Aid would be a better award for "rare" incidents.
  4. YukonJack

Feedback Spring Event 2021 Feeback

I believe the 5th level is the last level that extra boosts are added. After that, the boost values increase through level 9 for the boosts that are there at level 5.
  5. YukonJack

Feedback St Patrick's Day Event

I have read the announcement and have a basic understanding of how the event is going to work. As for tweaking the announcement to make it more easily understood, I will have to have some play time in the event and re-read the announcement to give some ideas about how to "punch it up".
  6. YukonJack

Winter Challenge 3

1. Winter Spire level 12 2. Gingerbread House 3. Winter Pyramid 4. Sleigh Builder 5. Snow Globe 6. Santa's Workshop 7. Confectionery 8. Charming Cottage
  7. YukonJack

Winter Challenge 2

8. YukonJack

Winter Challenge 1

My competition entry - 15 presents.
  9. YukonJack

Do Not Suggest Suggestion - Mass one up kit

I think a good prize for completing GE level 4 would be a mass one up kit, that what move all possible buildings in your city up to the next level. It doesn't need to be limited to GE as a reward, but could be a reward on the same level as diamonds, for any task or event.
  10. YukonJack

Rejected [Suggestion] Timeout option for mandatory road connection

I've just accepted it as part of the game, that productions and collections are going to be disrupted when i have to rearrange. Not that I think this is a bad idea, I just don't have much of an issue with losing some production, or having my collection times pushed, since they are always being...
  11. YukonJack

Do Not Suggest Suggestion for a "booby trap"

I think this would be a fun addition to the game. I too have been on both sides of plundering and think this would make it easier to swallow for players that get rolled into a neighborhood where they are ranked way down the list, so are easy targets. For the players that have built up their...
  12. YukonJack

I have no sound in my city right now either. It was working a few days ago, but now, no sound...

I have no sound in my city right now either. It was working a few days ago, but now, no sound when I collect my goods and supplies, or when I click on incidents. I do get some audio when I go into the taverns (mine or friends').