• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by YouCanTExpectLogic

1. YouCanTExpectLogic

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

same here :) but... thanks to this we don't need to make a room for this GB in our towns ;)
  2. YouCanTExpectLogic

Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Well... Inno also pointed out few times that there gonna be more settlements in the future so... maybe you won't have to repeat old ones indefinitely
  3. YouCanTExpectLogic

Spoiler What comes after Asteroid Belt?

I hope that this pattern will not run through all planned space ages ... maybe there will be something like OF with much more area to unlock :confused:
  4. YouCanTExpectLogic

Spoiler What might that be?

and what if... golden card is for FoE Plus users? with bigger reward for example?
  5. YouCanTExpectLogic

Feedback New Great Building: The Galata Tower!

Hm... my BA good bouilidng was looted recently and I didn't get quests for Galata :( (I'm in IA, I started playing on beta serwer after halloween event)
  6. YouCanTExpectLogic

Spoiler Forge Bowl 2021

In my opinion, decorations indicate the vineyard but we will see that later. Looks nice but how much space does it take :rolleyes: hope it's worth it
  7. YouCanTExpectLogic

Winter Maze

Number 3
  8. YouCanTExpectLogic

Feedback Winter Event 2020

Well... we can also look at loading screen image with bakeries, it indicates chain :rolleyes:
  9. YouCanTExpectLogic

Feedback Winter Event 2020

I suspect not, the description in game says: 'When next to other unique Winter Bakery Set Buildings'
  10. YouCanTExpectLogic

Spoiler New premium Feature - FoE Plus!

or third option, both ;)