• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Yekk

1. Feedback History Event 2024

I was thinking more of a very limited quantity small building. One stat an event. Giving something like 20% per event max. 4 events would add 20/20R 20/20B. A bit weaker than a Tourney. Not overwhelming uberness... But enough to pull in more people. How Inno incorporates that is to close to...
  2. Feedback History Event 2024

Having a new "stat" to aim for in the events actually slows power creep. One with only one of the 4 ways (Blue attack or defense or Red attack or defense) that was event based, an odd size with inherent weakness as a result, say 1x2. I have been in level 10 on beta and my live guild is more...
  3. Feedback History Event 2024

The problem is once again only a small number of players can do well. Those with mature cities that can do GE5 and GBG and have the settlement bonuses. It makes it just as GvG was limited to those with the correct stuff. As a result most players (let me repeat most players) do literally nothing...
  4. Feedback History Event 2024

my AD is semi broke. I can type the item name in after waiting forever for the screen to come up and the choices of that search sometimes can be put up.
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

I was under the understanding that QI boosts would be added this event. I have absolutely no use for the garrison except as an AD sale item if all it has on it is retread stats and added population. I am tired of the 1x1 junk.
  6. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

For me the first rival went poorly, I made it 1/2 the way, used most of my helper gems. They did make the board less of a puzzle. In fact no puzzle at all. 2nd rival I had none left and did not want to waste my time.
  7. Spoiler Limited Upgrades discussion thread

key word "Temporary"... No thank you... I am not interested in this mistake... I surmise it will be a buff to QI which already eats to much time requiring time be spent in every part of the game to get a few attack buffs.
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Just another nail in the coffin
  9. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

My input to my live guild was, that on beta, this event was poorly accepted. Rival was a failure. That Inno went pure greed. That players that pride themselves on completing new content quit on Rival. I suggest Inno state what they will fix before this goes to live.
  10. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Problem is what does Rival offer? At least the Calendar has a real prize at its end. Almost every player that starts rival will call "no mas" at some point. Some quest will anger them enough they will stop the quest line. Even players that have prided themselves on finishing everything Inno...
  11. Feedback New Challenges await you!

I have made a message in my guilds Discord stating just what you said so well. Warning my players that this Rival breaks their event, will leave them unhappy, will take their diamonds to complete and even more diamonds to get back to where they were. I suggest everyone here do the same. Even at...
  12. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

To repeat they need to just move to/start another like type guild before the start of the next season. Yes each guild would have just one win. Up to and including Platinum a small guild of a couple Indy/PE players can walk tiles without buildings using Turtles and Hovers easily winning first.
  13. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I am confused. When each league ends the top 4 guilds stay at 1K atm. 5-8 drop some. World ranking though look first at if a guild is in 1K, then that guilds total wins, and the final tie breaker is VP. Some guilds found they could win starting in a low league and if they timed it right win...
  14. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

My live world on the US servers is typical in population with 28-30 1K guilds. If points were allowed to be infinite the only guilds the top guild would play is the top 1/2 of that list. Some guilds would drop a bit after a loss to that guild but then win their next league and jump back up...
  15. Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Feel lucky, although a bit easier the real problems still exist. It still requires breaking boards. Its rewards do not justify starting it. Rival hurt this event.