• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Kronan

1. Kronan

Feedback History Event 2024

So you've been playing for 5 years, yet are oblivious to the slow decay of players exiting this game, and how it affects your city? You're not paying attention! Ted and Ketebo Chocolatery can solve that. They first came out originally in Dec 2022, and they made Nutcrackers. In early 2023...
  2. Kronan

Discussion problem between players

that's the theory - the practical side is that people covertly skate from that financial obligation, or worse - lie about it - and no one wants to monitor that (or even can), to make it fair for all. So bottom line - it's built on trust. They're around to get the rewards for winning..., and...
  3. Kronan

As far as I know, they are NOT pre-published ahead of time by Inno. However - what some very nice people do is either singly, OR collectively assemble all the data on quests, and rewards and publish whatever they assemble here to the forum. Sometimes we can "look ahead" at a previous...
  4. Kronan

Did your Rival quest actually specify a difficulty level like that? Mine said : Finish 2 battles of any difficulty, which I had to think about for a second, then test that "BATTLE" means Event battle. I chose easy, and did 2 there and got credit and a :check: on the quest...
  5. Kronan

That's my point. We choose to finish GE fighting thru all 80, so Rival then auto-completes the nego quest, vs starting negotiations in late DIFF 4, or 5 to get that result.
  6. Kronan

yes Juber, again... TRUE. However, most people will get that NEGO quest somewhere in their Rival GE adventure, roughly about DIFF 3 or 4. Most FoE players choose to fight GE (as your data has told you). Most people I've talked to, expecting any additional fighting or nego requirements to...
  7. Kronan

YES - you NOW need ALL 80 encounters (FINISH GE 5) for the RIVAL negotiation quest to auto-complete.
  8. Kronan

@Pericles the Lion - You definitely grok the game from an uber-strategic perspective, so kudos for offering that public "hint" on how to think in modern FoE. It will be lost on 99% of the players who view this game tactically and in short durational moments on what to do, but those of us...
  9. Kronan

I believe A6 is called "Master the Ancient Trails": Finish a 24 hour production in a production building 40 times. The reward is: 15 Fragments of Surging Grove Sanctuary Silver Upgrade Kit
  10. Kronan

Rival Feedback: My GE is fully complete (all 80).... but I am still getting encounter attempt chips as rewards...
  11. Kronan

Don't make any assumptions - which you're fond of doing. I don't tell you how to play your game or what eras you have to be in, or go to. I'm playing beta and I play it differently than you do. I play it to HELP the company make a better product which means - exercising alternate ways to do...
  12. Kronan

Good question, @Bigbartxc90 . I am already in GE 5 and won't be negotiating there. That nego quest has stayed uncompleted for me as well. Since we can't see the RIVAL quests beforehand to plan our route and requirements, it's funny how Inno strategically placed the "negotiate only" GE quest...
  13. Kronan

@Juber - the interpretation you're proposing is the same interpretation you've classically proposed as "technically" true: You never have to BUY a thing in FoE - ever. Sure, that's great and it's technically true. But back to Rival: If I'm in the Iron age and Rival asks me to build something...
  14. Kronan

Rival Feedback. Inno, your silence is deafening.... We're here to help you make a better product. We tell you what's wrong or broken, and a HEALTHY developer/test relationship means WE COMMUNICATE with each other (like all professional software companies do with their beta teams) . When we...
  15. Kronan

Feedback Daily Release Notes

Don't agree with 10 levels being crazy - at all. I really enjoy GE as the TOP venue for me that is both "fun" and just more than hitting autobattle incessantly. They could make GE much more fun with just a modicum of energy or effort. The prizes are too mundane and need things to be seriously...