• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by XDragon

1. Halloween Challenge 1

4 5 10 12
  2. Fixed on Beta: Login Problem

I have the same problem. I can not enter the game.
  3. Rejected Global ranking

+1
  4. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Just an suggestion. Remove from the siege the value of the goods. Replace this with daily write-offs of goods from the treasury for the maintenance of sectors. This would reduce the negative effects of the influence of the raiders.
  5. Feedback Fall Event 2019

The Appleton Cottage looks interesting. However, daily prizes look boring. I still haven't spent my ingredients. If the daily prizes on live servers are exactly the same, then this event will be one of the most useless. Add to the daily prizes buildings with attack boost. For example, the...
  6. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 29th July

Was not added to siege.
  7. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 15th July

Can Crows Nest be plundered now? :)
  8. Feedback Guild Vs. Guild Improvements

Changes are really necessary. GvG will become more dynamic and active with an increase in the number of recalculations. Low-active guilds will certainly not be enthusiastic about the changes, since the same players play gvg there day after day. But more active guilds will be happy with such...
  9. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds

The idea is very interesting. But very little information is given to draw any conclusions.
  10. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Virgo and StarGazer are introduced with a new era of Mars. So it is relevant)
  11. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

It's logical. With the new age, the costs of fp's for technology, new gb and so on are growing.. :)
  12. Feedback The Virgo Project / Stargazer

Let's look on the bright side. Players now do not need to spend thousands of FP on new GB. :D In general, it is, of course, sad if this is the only change from Innogames after such a flow of feedback.
  13. Feedback Space Age: Mars!

In my main world, I will not build new GBs. The only thing that will make me change my mind is the presence of bonus FP or a change in the balance of the main bonus. Let the chance be 10% at level 80, but there will be no restrictions in battles. This would make the new building in demand...