• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by wwwoodchuck

1. wwwoodchuck

Feedback New Challenges await you!

So no more “Play the game your way, do as much or as little as you like.”? Now it has changed to, aging up is your only option. You will have to conform from playing your way, to playing the way the company wants you to, if you would like to play parts of the game you enjoy. If a player is...
  2. wwwoodchuck

Feedback New Challenges await you!

“Rare treasures” in that by participating in GE in the past, there is a chance of receiving the same rewards that have been given out for what … over a year now? I await for the cheerleaders to come to Inno’s rescue on this one! HaHaHa!
  3. wwwoodchuck

Feedback History Event 2024

Per Company representatives: You can play the game any way you like, play as much or as little as you like, as long as you AGE UP!!! https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/rival-mission-impossible-to-complete-in-iron-age.16976/#post-173422 Juber, substitute Bronze Age for...
  4. wwwoodchuck

5. wwwoodchuck

We are constantly reminded that in Forge of Empires, not all users are required to play all parts of the game. They can only play the parts they enjoy. Play as much or as little as you like. Perhaps the user does not enjoy PvP. If the user enjoys playing events but is required to play another...
  6. wwwoodchuck

Not A Bug: Rival mission impossible to complete in Iron Age

It would seem the players who keep repeating that in Forge of Empires you can play your own way, do as much or as little as you like, are now incorrect. The advice to build a city and be strong enough to advance is also now not a viable option as the game wants players to age up before they are...
  7. wwwoodchuck

Feedback Daily Release Notes

And yet… While they missed that opportunity with the new and improved GbG, the addition of excitement that is GE5, the innovative and engaging Quantum Incursions, the brand new and exciting event mini-games AND the addition of several new and innovative Military boosts that are required to...
  8. wwwoodchuck

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

Might we have instructions to how to locate the ‘changed way release notes are handled’ on the forum so we do not miss them again? The question of where they are was brought up yesterday so I was not the only one not able to find their new location. I did not see them when I did my daily ‘new...
  9. wwwoodchuck

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 26th February

It appears they have been posting here, but not 'releasing' them, or writing but not posting them to the actual forum. After the Mod reply above, 4 threads appeared when I use 'new posts' that were not there this morning when I checked. They are dated yesterday but again, were not visible to...
  10. wwwoodchuck

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I did not see it as worth trying to complete any of the Rival quests. The Rival Quests were simply a progression of unchanging tasks that did not include any kind of user strategy to complete. From my viewpoint, there was no way I could have any influence over completing them or not. No matter...
  11. wwwoodchuck

Thank you, Fury the Avenger. The list of Rival Questlines looks to confirm my initial thoughts: It was put together with no knowledge of the ‘mini game’. It is simply an unattainable progression of harder and harder ‘tasks’ with each color in its own Questline with exactly the same...
  12. wwwoodchuck

The ‘element’ of each key also appears in the key storage area, next to the chests on the right side of the event window. If you mouse over any selection of key, it will give the name in the popup.
  13. wwwoodchuck

Interesting Rival Quests. To me, it appears that whomever devised these quests, has never played the mini game. The Rival Quests are just a progression of how many of certain Gems to unlock or keys to collect. There is no strategic or reasonable way to complete them in normal game play. I have...
  14. wwwoodchuck

Feedback Speedup of Early Eras test

It appears the Company did an update to remove one or more A/B tests. I still had two research tasks in IA, that I specifically did not do yet. This morning they are completed, I have those new items in the Menu and a new Expansion that was unlocked by the completion of those research tasks. I...
  15. wwwoodchuck

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I did not actually quit as I would still like to help my Guild if possible. What I did was to stop what I think of as actively playing the Quantum Settlement. On the Quantum Guild Thread, someone will state the new season started. I go in, build a basic city to start productions running...