• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by WorfMakeItSo

1. WorfMakeItSo

Feedback Space Age Jupiter Moon (SAJM)

Well, time for another copy-paste-era in space.... woohoo o_O The graphics on Jupiter moon are truly gorgeous, but this doesn't compensate at all for the complete lack of INNOvation we've been presented by INNOGames for 4 eras in a row. FOUR! At least spice up the units with some new skills...
  2. WorfMakeItSo

Discussion New Unit system in SAJ idea

Inno should definitely consider a change for the units' strenghts and weaknesses, since the last change to that happened after the Arctic Future. Combat feels a bit stagnant for a while now, especially since we always get Keen Eye on every unit.
  3. WorfMakeItSo

Rejected Level-up lock for Great Buildings

FOE has many sociable features, one being the mutual contribution to Great Buildings between players. It's meant to be rewarding for both the owners (by not having to spend all the FP themselves) and the contributors (by getting rewards). It's also an widely accepted principle, that a producing...
  4. WorfMakeItSo

Feedback Wildlife Event 2021

Done! :D
  5. WorfMakeItSo

*post deleted for player advantage reasons*
  6. WorfMakeItSo

This city is MAGNIFICENT! *___*
  7. WorfMakeItSo

Rejected Productions for special buildings.

I really like this idea! It always bothers me, when some of the special production buildings don't have indiviual names for their production options - especially, since other buildings of this type have this! It's true, that most players wouldn't call this change worth the effort, since it...
  8. WorfMakeItSo

Not A Bug: Wrong sounds for Tomorrow and Future Era champion

In the browser version of FOE, the champ from Tomorrow Era sounds like the champ from Progressive through Contemporary Era. This includes movement, attack, damage and defeat. This issue doesn't occur in the Android version. For both the Android and browser version, the champ from Future era...
  9. WorfMakeItSo

Rejected New ability - "Deflect"

The Contact ability for the Camel Archers should be same as for MG Teams, AAVs etc, working only within the regular attacking range. Nubian Archers can attack them without retaliation. Deflect would work against any range, providing some chip damage (which, as you said, would be at least some...
  10. WorfMakeItSo

First - thank you for the feedback ;) Ah, I didn't consider the crit chance from the AO. Although I somehow find this idea quite hilarious :p But yeah, that would affect the ballance against many players. That's one of the other ideas I had for the retaliation damage (together with a fixed...
  11. WorfMakeItSo

Fixed on Beta: Premium background in the building menu changes randomly

Since the last app update, the golden background for premium buildings in the building menu changes randomly to other buildings (sometimes even goods or military).
  12. WorfMakeItSo

Thanks, I added the poll.
  13. WorfMakeItSo

The Augmented Samurai and the Drill Ranger have shown, that "Contact" doesn't make much sense on melee units. Both are totally helpless against ranged attacks, even from the heavy units of their respective ages. Because of this, I propose a new ability called "Deflect". It allows a unit to...