• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by WolfeBeast

1. Feedback Halloween Event 2021

Not been able to find Psychopomp Pete at all! Plenty of the other toys!
  2. Fixed on Beta: Haloween 2016 event - Last quest not available

Am i the only one that managed to complete the questline including 23 successfully?
  3. Fixed on Beta: [36299] Unable to click on Relic on GE map

Yes was the last battle on Level 1, before jumping to next map i choose 'Ok' and tried to collect and just not able too!
  4. Fixed on Beta: [36299] Unable to click on Relic on GE map

Can confirm and exactly the same problem has just happened to me.
  5. Feedback Easter Event 2016

Managed to get this to work in the end, spend 2 FP's first which then activates the exclamation mark, then when i disconnected road from town hall, it gave me the quest. Give it a try. :)
  6. Feedback Easter Event 2016

The enthusiastic method does not work for me and that includes putting a break in my main road from town hall.
  7. 2014 Beta Wishes - 1 wish per tester

My wish would be to be able to store a set number of buildings/items in your inventory, 5 as an example. This would also help when redesigning the layout of your city instead of having to delete buildings and rebuild, this can be a pain in bigger cities. But more so also to store unlimited event...