• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by WillyWuff17

1. Fixed on Beta: Aerospace Pharmacy (SAJM) endless sound while building

Hello, the Aerospace Pharmacy causes an endless sound loop while it is building. Maybe in the second building phase, not the moment the building starts. If I destroy it, sound stops. I have this now, the second time. Happens in Opera and the Edge from Windows 10. No music on: Edge: Opera:
  2. Feedback Fall Event 2020

same and after reload, no event anymore
  3. Feedback PvP Arena

Inno can surely see in the Game Logs how many players have used the 10 Dia-Attempts in the first days. If there are many, why not lift the limit. This is Beta and we all get free Dias to test stuff. At the end this change can be reverted before going live as fast as it can be made - at least I...
  4. Feedback Message Center Changes

You can create such messages in the Social Scope?
  5. Feedback Message Center Changes

The Icon shows new Messages in Hidden Threads?
  6. Feedback PvP Arena

Really?
  7. Feedback PvP Arena

Battles like on the Campaign Map (Rogues last) or like all other Places (Rogues first)?
  8. Fixed on Beta: Quest Surge of Competition

"Build a Space Marine Barracks" has a wrong Symbol. Should be a Military Symbol instead of a Residental?
  9. Rejected Adding in description of Buildings

If you store Items into the temporary Storage via Construction Mode, you can see the Tool Tips:
  10. Feedback Ongoing Changelog w/c 4th November

I have a lock in my Inventory: Maybe something is missing in the Changelogs?
  11. Fixed on Beta: Dailu special is not updated

So everyone who won such a winter village something today has to submit a Ticket?
  12. Feedback Summer Event 2019

Hmm:
  13. Feedback Summer Event 2019

As far as I remember the Incidents are planned at the first logon of the day. If you do this with the App and the Event is not enabled on it yet, you will not get them. Is your first logon with the App? I am playing with the browser only these days, and got 2-3 (ca.) during the event.