• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by vikingraider

1. vikingraider

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Diamonds are given when Juber deems us worthy
  2. vikingraider

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I'm at around the same point Freja. Trouble is now have units to fight, the enemy bonus means i have no chance of winning.
  3. vikingraider

Feedback Quantum Incursions

Are we getting dimes to test?
  4. vikingraider

Feedback Big news for Forge!

All those years of gvg were worth it for an 8% boost...
  5. vikingraider

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

I used the shamrock boost but it didn't count towards the rival quest. Has this happened to anyone else?
  6. vikingraider

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

The point on the screen switches from where you upgrade managers to using the rival boost, so I've accidentally used one. Didn't even notice until I thought about it. Underhand trick
  7. vikingraider

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I see the GBG matchmaking is still a puzzle
  8. vikingraider

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

If they combine all those things, would the guild who cheats still be at the top?
  9. vikingraider

Once gvg goes will goods be returned to guilds holding sectors?
  10. vikingraider

@Juber , the silence is deafening about my earlier post. If players cheat on the new feature will Inno do anything about it or just carrying on putting their hands over their eyes and fingers in their ears?
  11. vikingraider

I asked the same thing
  12. vikingraider

I used to enjoy GVG until they started cheating. The cheating was reported and nothing was done. These same people cheat in GBG, have been reported and nothing has been done. Can it be guaranteed that they won't be able to cheat in further features? It's spoiling what is almost a good game
  13. vikingraider

Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Same here, town would've been ready to move on about 8 this morning, but I was at work. Logged on a few minutes ago, only had 1.8q collected but 15q waiting. And the collections are going mega slow. What a load of rubbish
  14. vikingraider

Rejected Stacking units slight improvement.

A good qol update, but like the others have said, could do with the injured units hidden
  15. vikingraider

Discussion Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

if the 66.6% chance to gain attrition was 66.6%, it might not be so bad...