• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by vidicecilia

1. vidicecilia

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

How can I unlock all the tiles? It can be done? o_Oo_Oo_O
  2. vidicecilia

Feedback Explore once again in the Archaeology event!

Hi! After 1.185 scrolls, no gems found. What can I do?
  3. vidicecilia

Feedback appreciated

What are you trying to say?
  4. vidicecilia

Feedback appreciated

Thanks! Which are the changes Inno will do about LG?
  5. vidicecilia

Feedback appreciated

I am sorry, but my language is Spanish and I have problems with abbreviations. ¿Can you tell me what is LG? ¿Which are the changes Inno are going to do to the game and AI?
  6. vidicecilia

Discussion Hacked account

I was hacked in Spain Server, too. I was not playing in this server for a long time, but when I went to see my city in Dinegu, I've discovered that my city was destroyed and all my diamonds (3.000) had disappeared. I begun this city in August 2012 and it was a dear memory for me. Unfortunately...
  7. vidicecilia

Did I miss an announcement?

We prepare all the details that are useful for us to perform the missions of the event. There are a lot of preparations that must be done in these circumstances, but you don't know about them.
  8. vidicecilia

Discussion Is it time to re-skin St. Basil's Cathedral?

It is incredible that in moments of great disagreement in the world, people appear trying to make the situation worse. Dark spirits. The St. Basil's Cathedral has been declared by UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1990
  9. vidicecilia

Discussion Time to leave Forge of Empires.

Thanks a lot!!!!
  10. vidicecilia

You are claiming that the game will be what it was in the past.
  11. vidicecilia

Many, many years ago, a developer explained in a forum that the game had been created with the goal of reaching Future Era and finish there. We arrived well until that era, everything else are patches. Years ago I return every day to FOE hoping to find what it once was but every day I drop out...
  12. vidicecilia

Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2022

@Juber Why in this event, only in this event a lot of people is saying they don't receive the diamonds? Have we organized a conspiracy against Inno? It is unbelievable!!!! There should be a concern from the seller (Inno) to have some credibility in front of its clients, but Inno is not...