• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Vercingetorix

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Where we can obtain the "Ascended upgrade kit" ?
  2. Feedback Quantum Incursions

I reload and did not work. 8H UK time?
  3. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Victory Pillar do not boost my units. It is a bug?
  4. Spoiler Next event

I do not have Discord. :(
  5. Spoiler 2024 Anniversary Event Discussion

Will begin next week?
  6. Spoiler 2024 Wildlife Event spoiler discussion

But they already had arrows.
  7. Rejected MESSAGE ALL FRIENDS

For me, more useful than the actual "All Guild Members".
  8. Halloween event?

After winter event?
  9. Spoiler 2023 Halloween Event spoiler discussion

@Juber, any update about the Event?
  10. Feedback Fall Event 2023

Does the "golden spoon" work differently on live servers of what he did beta or is it a bug?
  11. Feedback Fall Event 2023

For me all avatars (as a prize) are useless. When i began the game i chose one an will keep it until i leave the game. Unless they offer (good) dogs/cats avatars. In that case i will pick a dog avatar.
  12. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

@Juber: Quest 26. "Transport 32T (Trillion) Feast Provisions with your Horse Carriage" The avatar is from "Banquet Steward" and not from the "Coachman".
  13. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

How many days will it take to finish a city? I don'tt know but as I can see, probably many many many more than the SP event.
  14. Feedback Wildlife Event 2023

Sorry for my english but i'm not fluent and Google Translate is not my friend. I do not see were are the problem. Yes, all we know the bug but i can´t see where are the League Classification influence. I that night/dawn, i had lot of tickets (quests) to spend. I had also lots (almost all) the...