• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by velociraptor2000

1. Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

I imagine cyberpunk era to bring really tall skyscrapers, full of neon lights, and not just for residential but also cultural, goods and tools production buildings.
  2. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

You know what will be funny? If we will get a GB which will have to be build both in the main city and in the colony. Similar to the Shuttle but a bit different looking.
  3. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Cultural settlements? There is no other way to produce more goods over there than playing the settlement. But what if we could have a cultural settlement building which can increase that production in our cultural settlements? Anyway it was just an idea that was kinda missing.
  4. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

It was just an idea... it doesnt have to be a GB but just a building like those from settlements. Increase should be 1 per 4h, 2 per 8h 2-4 per 1 day 4-6 per 2 days. All that up to 5x Also not everyone is producing goods by the hour 4 / 8. I preffer to produce things once a day.
  5. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I mean factories produce an fixed amount of goods... what I wanted to say is a way to increase that limit... so instead of collecting 40/ day we could have like more... and 20/day in earth
  6. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

It would be really nice if colonies would have a similar feature like cultural settlements in which we could replay them later on. As for rewards, for colony buildings and great buildings here are few ideas: - Generate that curent era only goods (SA:M Goods even through we are in SA:AB or SA:V)...
  7. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Honestly, i would love a mechanic similar to the base game in which we can upgrade our colonies in order to increase their production capabilities... and why not, even produce tools. But honestly I would really love if we could continue to visit our colonies long after moving towards the future...
  8. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I agree with you here, I wish the city on earth could evolve a little more during the ages. I would like to see train tracks, hiperloop tracks and monorail tracks one day too... Also design for the Colony is by far the best I ever saw! But the earth buildings still leave a lot of space for...
  9. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Wow that info screen pic looks so good... Space age Venus could be a game on its own... Sometimes I only wish we could revisit those colonies in the future. :(
  10. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

I really hope we can build in space for the first time ever in forge of empires <3
  11. Spoiler Space Age: Venus

Oh but I through we are going to build like in Anno 2205 Orbit DLC, on the orbit. Or... can we? :( Or the war maps are different than the city one? :)