• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Vartog

1. Feedback Big news for Forge!

We had best talk to our Guild members and try to form some sort of strategy, either offense, defense, or both.
  2. Lottery ending 31 March

3. Lottery ending 31 March

4. Beta Lottery w/c 21st November

5. Beta Lottery w/c 15th November

6. Beta Lottery w/c 3rd October

7. Discussion GE rewards

Has anyone else noticed that GE rewards are getting "lame"? We now get BP's or a statue or something else. We used to get diamonds, or FP's or other good stuff. It's a shame that this is happening.
  8. Discussion The future for FoE ?

Life isn't always fair. Someone is always going to figure out a way to skirt around any system. Heck, Governments cannot stop hackers and such. All we honest players can do is play fair and take pride that we do not have to cheat to do well in the game!
  9. Count the shamrocks!

10. Recruiting Small but mighty

If you are new to the game, or experienced, looking for something different, come and give NonStop a try . No gimmicks or contests, just a good guild looking for good people!
  11. I need your opinion

In the US server, people are griping because INNO cut off the daily quests at 2000. Who really had the time for all of these?
  12. Contact Support: Incidents

I click on the incidents, they make there "sound" and disappear but I get no reward. Happened 3 times in a row.
  13. Halloween Candy

14. ok

ok
  15. Cannot Reproduce: Antique Dealer

What good is a screen for this? Never mind. I'll not report another. What a joke.