• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Vali2

1. Vali2

Discussion Opinion on troops grouped according to health

The stock army is good as it is now after the update. But the selected army must retain the old sorting system. And BTW, in my opinion it was good to have this as a setting option in the setting screen. Those which likes new sorting could tick the option in setting, those which doesn't, may...
  2. Vali2

Siege Camps in GbG

Exactly JhonnyBn!!! I think THAT is the right calculation method, because each sector has it's own percent gained by the number of slots in that sector occupied by SCs.... I don't know if it's correctly to sum all SC from all adjacent sectors, because the sector itself has no logic anymore...
  3. Vali2

Siege Camps in GbG

Hi all. We have some discussions in Ro servers about those Siege Camps, when a sector is near other 2 sectors which have 2 SC on one and 3 on another. In my opinion, The percent of possibility to NOT increase the attrition level consist of each sector and NOT by sum the percent of all SC in...