• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by vakini

1. Feedback Fellowship Event 2023

Why the h***, couldent we have finish the ongoing city, and then start the next city on the new terms??? Think a lot of ppl being caught either levl Banket and Transport to lvl 200 or trying to get the 8,4Q Feast, and now have to get Banket and Transport to lvl 300 and then start over...
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2023

Is it only me, or have we only got 9½ hours to finish the last quest in summer event? I feel I have lost a day at the quests, or is it a new strategy in events?
  3. Feedback Unit stacking is here!

I dont understand why citydefence troops cant be activated the way defending troops in PvP is activated. and if Rouge and Champions (from newest TA) is placed first or after the troops from Newest TA, then the wounded troops, and the Armymanagemen-window would bee better, specially in...
  4. Rejected Skip that attrition cap GBG

well if the attrition. is removed , then must the auto battle also be removed, and let ppl do the work of attacking, to reduce the numbers of battles, and let ppl enjoy the art of war instead of IA
  5. Feedback Guild Expedition Update

You may take 4-5 places in one of your guildmates ToR (If they still keem lvl them)
  6. Fixed on Beta: Prizes in GE not displaying

why is such a problem/bug not reported to all players in a message?? we all (PC players) have the problems, and support gets a ton of messages, in GE we gan get around the problem by take a battle, get back to city, then get in GE again take the prise and another battle and then out to city etc
  7. Feedback Anniversary Event 2023

What I really is missing in events and specially this event is a private (each players private) scorebord, showing what the event have given the player in total for the event ( coins, supplies, goods, FP, armyunits, BP, buildings etc.). It could bee placed like the "Cheat Sheeet-button" then...
  8. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

well then Ill hide my Fragments for trees and nutcrackers in about 3-4 years (only got 1 Ketebo Candy), and see what my friends would be saying when there is no building to AID anymore. And hope the Antique dealers and forthcoming events would help me with nutcrackers and Ketebo Candies
  9. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2023

Imo the trees are close to worthless if not a negative "building" cause they take motivation from other buildings
  10. Rejected Guild attrition list

well schoolars and working pplwould has a problem here
  11. Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Watchtower and Siege Camp Ability Re-balance

Have FoE looked at the use of diamonds before the change and after? my estimate is that the players dosent ude as mutch diamonds after the rebalance has been introduced
  12. Questline Tab Lag and disappearance

Looks like the questline only freeses when aborting the lowest quest, if I abort the highest or middle quest of the 3 Quest I have no problems of the questline freeses.
  13. Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 27th June

and me too, in Windows
  14. Not A Bug: Flying Island - age shift?

after shift to Jupiter moon age, my Flying Island still is a Venus age builiding, and the shards produce Venus age goods, is that correct?