• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Uachtaran tuisceart Eire

1. Feedback Cultural Settlements - Mughal Empire

Don't fully get that feature of the "Set Buildings" yet... to get the 25 goods do I need to get one of each of the different types of "set" buildings and also how do they work as a "set" placing buildings of the same type together as a "set" doesn't seem to change anything on the output?
  2. Feedback Archaeology 2021

With the event nearly over now I must say I love how the (Christmas) calender was reworked and is now achievable (for daily players at least). Just 6 days to go and already have enough shards to open all the boxes. Really hope that stays that way for the life servers.. Though this is in...
  3. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

One idea that just came to me when playing on my phone and fighting manually: Could the same marking of units on the map (when clicking on a unit in the unit fighting order) be applied and implement on mobile, the same way it works on the computer? As it makes fighting (manually) mich more fun...
  4. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Fix the GBG allocations of sectors (both points and spaces for buildings) to be fair and equal, as for now GBG can often be just a lottery to get the right sectors to start off better than another guild that does exactly the same amount of 'work' , but isn't as lucky with the sector allocation...
  5. Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Add something like the reconstruction mode for the settlements (on mobile), making mobile use only more possible, as for now I have to log on to my laptop to move buildings when there isn't enough free space
  6. Feedback Archaeology 2021

Just read through some of the comments and saw many complaining about the calender. Must say I hated the Christmas one and feel like the event already has quite a lot on the menu, however, I love how they reworked the calender and actually made it more manageable, like first of all you only...
  7. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Reporter that already but only got a "we have a look into it..." message like for weeks I've been somewhere between 20 and 40 (now 14 du to the lower activity) in my age, but when the end of week or month report comes out I always end up like 1000 points higher... Like my age rank is somewhere...
  8. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

At first thought that as well, but moving up the ages a wee bit since the arena started I realized that the arena actually discourages me from aging up quicker, as if I actually want to be able to compete in the arena (which I really start to feel like I don't and most players seem to be the...
  9. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

I mentioned before how it would be nice to have a week or so of a break for players who have moved up an age, what I did not mean with that was wrongly called ages for opponents. Had about 3 or 4 opponents at least so far that had a full blown Colonial army despite being called as being in the...
  10. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Okay is it just me who missed that, but I thought the ranking reset at the beginning of the month and would not stay at the same points one had from the last month (which I assumed was like a season?)? This means that a player can easily accumulate enough points to just stay in the first couple...
  11. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Well I'm criticizing exactly that removal of the towers and the problem for players to have that income, that however, does not mean that I do not find it great that the arena starts from EMA. Like it's great that you love the IA, but the game still has more than 10 ears after that so if you...
  12. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Just a wee feedback on the age-related paring: As I just moved up one age today, I feel like suggesting a week or so as a transfer time, in which one stays in the same age in the Arena, like the way it works both in the GBG as well as the GE (hence the moving today with the start of the new...
  13. Spoiler Spring Event 2021

Looks amazing. Kinda hope/wish it will work like a cider mill though, so finally a grand price building again that´s a production building instead of just taking more space for nice looks
  14. Feedback PvP Arena (reworked)

Could there be at least an option to at least keep the sense of the towers where the points one wins in a battle ( outside the Arena and maybe even in it) count for something? Like having some section that's called "towers" in the arena, where the points and ranking of the players are listed and...
  15. Discussion Guild Battlegrounds, a big failure

Well I wouldn't call GBG a failure, it gives guilds and players amaying rewards and works quite well (beside some bugs). However, what should be changed is the unfair allocation of different points per sector and different amount of building slots. Like how can it be fair that, if two guilds...